Chapter 9- He is his own alpha

Start from the beginning

He went to the school he went to and walked around all afternoon, and watched other people playing ball on the playground for a long time. It was almost evening when he went to the roadside to eat a bowl of fried rice.

It was almost dark after eating, so he didn't want to bother the driver in the morning, so he took a relatively expensive taxi back to the villa.

"Mr. Nan, you are finally back."

As soon as he got off the car, the anxious-looking butler standing outside the door hurriedly came forward to greet him.

Nan looked at the housekeeper suspiciously.

Sign Language: "What's wrong?"

"Hurry in, Young Master He is in his susceptible period, and even a shot of inhibitor will have no effect." The butler's tone was anxious.

"I'm looking for you in anger."

After hearing this, Nan Yi frowned and froze on the spot.

Didn't he already have a susceptible period the night he first arrived?

Nan Yi was still a little scared when he remembered that night. His feet seemed to be filled with lead and he stood stiffly without moving.

"Mr. Nan, the top Alpha will need his omega more than other Alphas during the susceptible period. Master He really needs you now."

Seeing that he was not moving, the housekeeper was very anxious. While looking into the room far behind him, he looked anxiously at Nan Yi.

During the Alpha susceptible period, the omega will indeed be more fragile and clingy than usual. It will last for three to four days to a week. During this period, the omega's soothing pheromones will be needed.

Nan also learned it when he was in school.

But when she thought about what happened that night, Nan Yi could not move her legs.

Gritting his teeth secretly, he lifted up his weak legs and followed the anxious butler, moving quickly towards the villa.

In those dozens of seconds, he thought to himself.

Since he had been abandoned by the people of Nanzhai and married He Yushen on his brother's behalf, perhaps this was his fate.

Although He Yushen hated himself, he marked his alpha.

At least for now, he is his alpha.

The people of Nanzhai also benefited a lot from He Yushen.

There was no reason for him to refuse to appease Alpha during his vulnerable period.

Quickly walking to the door of the living room, the oppressive mint pheromones made both of them change their expressions.

The entire living room is filled with strong alpha pheromone,

"Mr. Nan, Mr. He is upstairs." The housekeeper frowned and did not follow Nan Yi forward this time, but stood respectfully outside the door.

Nan Yi slowly moved upstairs. The closer he got to the bedroom, the stronger the alpha's pheromones became.

Under the temptation of such pheromones, he gradually felt uncomfortable.

Standing outside the door, he swallowed nervously, raised his hand and slowly pushed open the bedroom door.

The smell of mint in the room is even stronger, and there are two syringes of inhibitors under the carpet at the head of the bed, but there is no one in the room?

Nan Yi frowned slightly and walked in hesitantly.

After calming down, there was an inconspicuous sound of water in the bathroom, and He Yushen was taking a bath.

Nan Yi sat on the edge of the bed, hanging his head and pinching his fingers with both hands. His face was calm and his fingertips were turning white.

"Bang"

The bathroom door was opened rudely, and just by the sound, you could tell how irritable the people inside were.

Nan Yi was frightened and looked up.

He Yushen was only wearing a bath towel, which barely covered his lower body, and his strong chest muscles were covered with a layer of water mist, and there were water droplets dripping from the ends of his hair.

"What are you doing?" He said with a sullen face, staring at the nervous person on the bed displeased.

He walked closer to Nan Yi on the bed, his eyes becoming more and more fierce.

"Don't forget the duty I left you with."

He walked closer and pinched the omega who had his head raised.

Nan Yi frowned in pain and nodded.

The pheromones of low-quality omegas are not strong, but for the alpha in the susceptible period, it can still easily arouse the passion that he has just suppressed due to inhibitors.

His eyes darkened a lot, and He Yushen lowered his head towards the small section of fair neck.

Without warning, Nan Yi felt pain in the back of his neck. He gritted his teeth to prevent his hoarse voice from leaking out, and his hands were already shaking slightly from nervousness.

............................