Chapter 4- Spend more time with top alphas

Start from the beginning

Nan Yi stared at the person in front of him nervously.

Seeing his nervous look, Bai Shanyao gave some amusing comfort: "Don't worry, it's all good effects. You often get high-quality alpha pheromones to soothe you, and it can also make your fever period regular."

"Over time, it may make your pregnancy rate the same as that of a normal omega."

Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't care whether he could get pregnant or not. He didn't even think about it. He didn't want his future children to be inferior omegas like his.

Sign language: "Thank you."

Nan Yi stood up and after learning that there was nothing wrong with his body, he slowly walked out of the hospital.

As long as he stays with He Yushen often, he can become normal.

In a noodle shop, Nan Yi slowly put the noodles into his mouth, but he kept thinking about Dr. Bai's words in his mind.

He knew that he would not stay with He Yushen for long, but if he behaved better and could often get some of He Yushen's pheromones, could he become a normal omega?

He was in a daze when a figure in front of a hotel opposite attracted him.

The slender body was wearing a black suit. Nan Yi watched the man carefully as he walked to the parking space in front of the driveway.

Even though the face was still a little blurry, Nan Yi still recognized that person as He Yushen.

There was another person beside him.

While eating noodles, he watched He Yushen get into the car with someone, and the black Maybach left in the dust.

Nan Yi wiped his mouth and stood up. Instead of rushing back to the villa, he went to some discount stores and bought some T-shirts and casual pants.

Finally, he sent a text message to ask the driver to pick him up and take him back to his villa.

On the way back, Nan Yi didn't have the energy to see the scenery, so he turned on the air conditioner in the car in the sultry weather.

He didn't sleep well last night, and he was busy all morning, so he fell asleep in the car.

So much so that he didn't see the familiar black Maybach behind the car.

inside the car

"Isn't that your car in front of you?"

The alpha next to Izaga Yushen looked at the extremely slow white car in front of him and spoke in surprise.

He Yushen just raised his head and snorted "Hmm" coldly.

Alpha was very interested: "Oh, it can't be your little wife driving the car!"

"You can't do this. How can I still have the energy to go out today? Didn't you feel satisfied last night?"

The man looked like he was watching a good show and glanced at He Yushen's lower waist.

He Yushen's face turned cold, and he glanced at the chattering man next to him with a frown: "Shut up!"

Alpha raised his eyebrows: "No."

He Yushen gave him a big eye roll speechlessly.

Although the alpha was rude, he still said nothing and took out his mobile phone to play the game.

Listening to the sound of games that were louder than his words, He Yushen simply put down the information in his hand.

In front of the European-style villa, two cars were parked, one white and one black.

He Yushen got out of the car with the alpha beside him, but the white car that stopped first remained motionless.

Yan An watched the people in the white car not get off for a long time, put his hand on He Yushen's shoulder and said, "Lao Yu, why haven't you little wife got out of the car yet?"

Yan An and He Yushen are the same age, both twenty-six, but he is three months younger than He Yushen.

It was said that Nan Yi had just turned twenty, but Yan An didn't know that the person in the car was Nan Yi. After all, the name of their wedding yesterday was Nan Zhi's.

High quality onega.

He Yushen glanced at the car in front of him unhappily: "I don't know."

After saying that, he walked straight into the gate, and the car behind him had already driven towards the garage.

"Why are you leaving so fast? You can't wait for your sister-in-law to come with you!"

Yan An followed He Yushen, and both of them were about to enter the door of the villa.