Chapter 2- As you wish

Zacznij od początku

.............................

In the morning, Nan Yi, who always had a regular schedule, still woke up at midnight.

Even though his whole body felt like he had been run over by a car and his eyes were sore, red and swollen to the point of pain, he still woke up early.

The ceiling in front of him was countless times more luxurious than his small room. It was unreal. When he woke up, he stared at the ceiling for a long time before coming back to his senses.

Nan Yi's head was still leaning on He Yushen's arm, and his other arm was pressed heavily on her waist.

The memories of last night came back one after another. My head hurt and I was dizzy. The glands on the back of my neck were also extremely painful. There was no part of my body that was not in pain.

He wanted to get up, but he couldn't even lift his hands on his waist.

Nan Yi could only continue to lie down and stare at the ceiling in a daze.

He was marked by the people around him, and it would be difficult for a marked omega to find an alpha again, not to mention that he was just a low-quality omega and no one wanted him.

Nan Yi didn't know what would greet him when He Yushen woke up, so he rushed home and stayed.

Nan Yi turned his head. The man in front of him was handsome even when he was sleeping. He was flawlessly handsome. He was handsome and powerful and was still a top alpha. He must not be the only one who has been marked as an omega.

While I was lost in thought, the person in front of me opened my closed eyes. The newly opened eyes were confused and clear after a few seconds.

Staring at the omega who was so close, his expression immediately turned gloomy.

He stared at himself with extremely disgusted eyes: "You dare to use pheromones to induce me to heat up, you are very brave."

I don't.

Nan Yi was very anxious. He didn't seduce He Yushen. He didn't know why he suddenly had a fever, and it was more severe than ever before.

"Do you know that your toffee tastes disgusting?"

All the blood on Nan Yi's face disappeared.

The two of them were still in the same position as when Nan Yi woke up. It was obviously the most intimate embrace, but the reality was so ironic.

He Yushen rolled over and got up, while Nan Yi got up gently, half sitting and half lying on the bed.

He Yushen went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, and came out wearing clean and tidy clothes.

"As you wish, I will keep you, but you need to figure out your own position."

"Just think of yourself as a suppressor during the fever phase."

Nan Yi's face turned a little pale again.

After He Yushen finished speaking and left, Nan Yi was still in a daze. What He Yushen said was unpleasant, but he could only bear it silently.

Nan Yi sat on the bed blankly. He didn't come back to his senses until a deep and old voice appeared outside the bedroom door.

"Mr. Nan, do you want to have breakfast?"

It was He Yushen's housekeeper. He was very hungry yesterday while waiting in the house, so it was this housekeeper who brought him some food.

is a good person.

"Mr. Nan, are you awake?"

The person outside the door asked again.

Nan Yi didn't want the housekeeper to wait any longer, so he endured the discomfort and got up. Because he was anxious, he grabbed a shirt on the ground and put it on.

It's big and not my own.

He couldn't care less, so he buttoned up his shirt and looked at the ground. He didn't see any pants, so he walked over and opened the door without even wearing pants.

The door suddenly opened, and the people outside were stunned for a moment.

"Mr. Nan is up. Mr. Nan, do you want to have breakfast now? What do you like to eat?" the butler continued to ask.

Sign Language: "Anything goes."

"Mr. Nan...is there something wrong with your throat?" The housekeeper looked at him with some confusion and raised his hand to make a few gestures.

Nan also nodded.

"Sorry Mr. Nan, I haven't learned sign language yet. You can type it for me." The housekeeper thoughtfully took out his mobile phone and opened the memo page.

Nan Yi was a little happy, no one had been so considerate to him for a long time.

[You can eat anything, I'm not picky about food. 】

"Okay, Mr. Nan, you can eat soon. You can go downstairs after washing up." The butler said respectfully and prepared to go downstairs.

etc!

Nan Yi grabbed the butler's sleeve anxiously.

"Mr. Nan, do you need anything else?" The phone was handed to him again.

[Have you changed your clothes?]

"Everything is ready for Mr. Nan. It is in the lower left corner of the closet in the room. Because I don't know Mr. Nan's clothing size, I have only prepared pajamas and underwear. Mr. Nan will just wear it. I will measure it for you later." Someone made clothes and sent them over."