I AM ALAZNE

I AM ALAZNE

Alazne Paoa

Alazne Clover Paoa, known professionally as Alazne Paoa is an American professional wrestler, influencer, model, and businesswoman

Alazne Clover Paoa, known professionally as Alazne Paoa is an American professional wrestler, influencer, model, and businesswoman. She is currently signed to WWE, where she performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Alazne.

Official Accounts:
Instagram: soalazne
Twitter: dairyofalazne
YouTube: Vibe With Alazne

Birth Name: Alazne Clover Paoa
Birthday: June 9, 1994
Ethnicity: Rapa Nui Chilean, Haitian, and Belizean
Nationality: American

Early life: Alazne was born in Miami to a Rapa Nui father and a Haitian-Belizean mother. She grew up in Little Haiti and Liberty City. She has two younger sisters, Cola and Briar. She was popular growing up because of her out-of-control temper.

Personal life: Alazne gave birth to her first child named Ashton Rio in June 2019. She lives in Miami and also maintains a home in Tampa, Florida.

Education: Alazne attended Toussaint L'Ouverture Elementary School, Miami Edison Middle School, Miami Central Senior High School, and Florida Atlantic University.

Professional wrestling career: Alazne began her wrestling career in 2012 in the independent circuit, before she she signed a contract with WWE in 2013. She was assigned to NXT, WWE's developmental territory, where she used her first name as her ring name, and made her televised debut on NXT on October 15, winning against Summer Rae. In mid-January 2014, she made her move up to WWE's main roster.

Other media: She made her video game debut in WWE 2K16 and has since appeared in WWE 2K17, WWE 2K18, WWE 2K19, WWE 2K20, and WWE 2K22. She also appears in the mobile games WWE SuperCard and WWE Mayhem, as well as the spin-off game WWE 2K Battlegrounds.

She is also a fashion influencer, serving as an ambassador on Instagram for brands including Savage X Fenty, Fashion Nova, and PrettyLittleThing. She has appeared in campaigns for brands such as Gucci, Prada, and Chanel. She is also the author of a book, "Let's Talk Alazne," which was published in 2022.

Alazne is known for her involvement in numerous charitable causes, namely with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, where she has granted the most wishes, at over 300. She is also an ambassador for the Save the Children organization. She has worked to raise awareness about child poverty and has donated money to several other charities.

Business ventures: With sisters Cola and Briar, she launched the fashion boutique chain All About Her with an initial store in Miami, Florida. She has a swimwear line, Let Her Swim, a hair company, Her Hair Lab, and a jewelry line named CXLIII.

Championships and accomplishments:
[WWE]
NXT Women's Championship (1 time)
WWE Divas Championship (1 time)
WWE Raw Women's Championship (5 times)
WWE SmackDown Women's Championship (3 times)
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Sasha Banks (1), Bianca Belair (1), and Naomi (1)
WWE Women's Triple Crown Champion
WWE Women's Grand Slam Champion