Chapter 46

It's time to party! Skylar screamed and while waking up everyone.

Harmony joined her by dancing and yelling it's time to party!

Aye, it's nine in the morning. Y'all need to sit y'all ass down some where. We gonna talk about the party later but for now shut up and sit down please. August said

Oh, come on Aug you know you wanna party to. Harmony said

Yea, I'm ready to party and bullshit but right now it's time to shut up and sleep.

August stop being so mean and come on.

August looked at the girls dancing and joined them. When he started dancing with him harmony started twerking on him and August was loving the feeling of her ass all on his dick. It's been a long time since they've been that close in years and when she started dancing on him his hormones lost control and got on hard but he didn't care he just let her keep dancing on him.

Harmony

Well, I didn't mean to dance or be all up on August like that but it was a fun and weird moment so I had to. I realized how close my ass was all up on August, because when I was dancing I felt his dick got hard.
---------------------
*At the party *

Everyone was laughing and talking. Chris Brown, Lloyd, Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz,Usher, Rick Ross, Young Jezzy, Lil Wayne, Jacquees, J. Cole, Jeremih, kirko bangz, Drake, B.o.B, Yo Gotti, G. Montana, Stalley, Rocky Diamonds, CyHi The Prynce, Kevin gates, Que, Jody Breeze, Snootie wild, Rich homie quan, D. Milano, kid ink, Roscoe Dash, Flo rida, Kidd Kidd, currensy, juelz santana, Trinidad james, jazze pha, Dj Kali and etc. was all there in the big pent house.

Hey, remember me someone said behind harmony.

Harmony turned around to see who it was and it was chris.

oh my gosh hi *harmony hugs chis* and Chris hugs back

whats up, so you having a good time? chris said

yea. harmony said

oh, and i didnt know you was going out with my nigga August

oh, i do.i mean well i did. we are not together anymore.

oh, for real why not?

Oh, Umm sorry i gotta go.

Harmony made n excuse again to get away from chris because he was being noses and trying to get all up in her business and its really even not his business so he shouldn't really be concerned about why her and august broke up.

--------------------------------------------

*kisses August cheek* Hey Aug .

Oh, hey Nicki whats up

Nothing boo, but where yo lil girl friend at.

What you mean harmony.

Yea.

She not my girlfriend and I seen her talking to Chris earlier as if on cue Chris walks up and gives August a dap.

To what's August, and hey nicki

What's man

Hey Chris

Aye, did y'all watch the game last night. Bruh, my team won that bitch. We got that championship trophy and we beat Cleveland ass on their own court nigga.

Bruh, go somewhere with that shit. Y'all just got lucky bruh. LeBron and that white nigga was on y'all ass until the end of the game. It seems like they stopped trying and I fucking lost 400 dollars on them bitches.