I circle around, talking to different people.

I stop right in my spot when I see Kurapika and Neon talking to each other. They're matching. She's wearing an angel costume to match with his devil outfit.

I gulp hard and my legs feel wobbly. Oh no.

His hand is on her hips, and even worse, she's leaning in for a kiss. I'm going to vomit. I run to the bathroom before I can see and vomit up all the snacks and drinks I ate into the toilet. I flush the toilet and clean up my mouth. I wash down the terrible taste with some sink water.

I sigh heavily and head back to the main area.

I go up to Leorio who is tipsy on the couch, seeing as I have no else to speak to at the moment.

He groans and whines. "I tried to ask a girl out but she punched me. I mean all I did was touch her butt..." He rubs the side of his head.

"You honestly deserved it," I reply, my voice is hoarse from the acid that damaged my throat when vomiting. I turn around to walk away and I bump into someone while I'm not looking.

I gasp as juice spills on the stomach of my costume and I back away, staring down. My eyes are wide as I look up, it's Kurapika, unfortunately. The person who I want to avoid, he's the one that made me sick.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." I apologize and avoid making eye contact with him.

"No, it's fine. I understand. I could tell you were just focused on getting away from Leorio." I would have laughed if I wasn't so disgusted with him right now. I fake one and gulp.

"Hey... what's wrong? This is your party, you should be happy. I can tell something's bothering you..." He says in a hushed tone.

I sigh. "No, it's fine..." I feel him put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.

"Y/n, I can see right through you. Lying won't get you anywhere." I shake my head.

"I- Yknow what? No, I'm not fine! I saw you kiss Neon and I'm so fed up with her. She's so exhausting- I mean I shouldn't have even invited her here!" I let the words fall out my mouth like puke and blurt it in his face.

He seems shocked. "Are you jealous?" He questions.

"Yes, I am jealous, she's a slut! Do you know how many guys she's done that with? You aren't special!" I shout amd stomp my foot. Some people around us stare at the dramatic scene I'm causing. I'm about to walk off when Kurapika stops me and grabs my wrist.

"Y/n... I don't like her, and she didn't even kiss me. She was just whispering something to me." He says, clearly annoyed.

My heart pauses. "You... What? I-I... I'm sorry." I rip my wrist from his grasp and walk out the front door, heading to my car to escape from the crowd. Kurapika only follows me.

He opens the back door and throws me inside and climbs back along with me.

He slams the door and climbs on top of me in the backseat.

"What the fuck was that about? Can't you go one minute without being jealous?" He curses harshly at me.

"Huh? That's what I thought. You think everyone likes you, you threw that party and nobody even peeped a word about you."