🦢🎶-ℋℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓃ℯ

~~~~~~ఌ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ఌ~~~~~~
~~~~ఌ~~~~
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺,𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺...𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥"
-ℒ𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝒟ℯ𝓁 ℛ𝒶𝓎

I woke up like normal.. But something was wrong.....I wasn't in my room? But in... WATER??!
I tried swimming up but it kept dragging me down to the deep "H-e-L-p" I said while choking on the water because i opened my mouth...I blinked for a second then realized a man appeared? He was unreal looking...Beautiful in a way no one could possibly be..

Brown almond eyes, sharp as a knife jawline, body of a merman.... Dreads... Because of him i almost forgot i was under water... UNTIL! i got seaweed wrapped around my foot and dragged under, i kept going lower and lower departing from the man.

I closed my eyes for a minute then opened it again... i was no longer in water but in a dark black room with very little light.. A dark shadow came out.

"what do you want from me?!!" I said screaming

"you will ALWAYS be ALONE..you will ALWAYS be ALONE..you will ALWAYS be ALONE..you will ALWAYS be ALONE.." the shadow figure chanted!

.....

i closed and opened my eyes again. I laughed my upper body up.... i was back in my bedroom.

"it was just a nightmare.. But i do wonder who that man was and if i am gonna ever see him again?" i said out loud talking to myself about it

I got out of bed and put a fresh set of clothes on and headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Hi baba!" i said to my father.

"Hi athi, your breakfast is on the stove." father said while reading the newspaper in the dinning room with his coffee and his sweet bread.

I collected my eggs and my sausage and orange juice and placed it in the dining room

"athi what time did you wake up?" father said

"just now why??" i replied not knowing what he's getting too.

"athi you realize it's 4? it's almost night" father said

"oh wow, i didn't know that sorry baba!" i apologize

"im not saying you have to apologize for that, but i just wanted you to know" father said back to atheana

I finished my meal so i picked up my dishes and put them in the sink to wash later... This is officially our first week here back in Germany. I'm not very happy about the move since summer break is also over in two weeks... ugh!

I went back to the dining room and went up to my dad and kissed him on the forehead

"i'm going back up to my room knock on my door if you need me for anything." i said calmly

i went back up my bedroom and on my bed and went on my iphone 1, i searched up german boy bands.. i found this one song called monsoon? It was good i wanted to see how they looked like but i guess they aren't popular enough for photoshoots??? either way the song was good.

atheana went on the rest of her day doing whatever a teenage girl would do...Little did she know 2 people are about to enter her life that she would be happy and enjoy memories with!

AUTHORS NOTES:
HIIII OKAY SO IF YOU CAME FROM MY OTHER BOOK "RETIRED ICE SKATER" I DELETED THAT BOOK BECAUSE IT WAS LOW KEY KINDA BAD AND I DIDNT ENJOY THE FORMAT OF WELLL EVERYTHING
SOO THIS BOOK WILL BE 10X BETTER!!!!!!