Chapter 19 - It would happen, I knew it

There were still many questions, but he couldn't give himself an answer. Apparently Cherryton and Yukue's family had already announced their discovery. Kenshin had the smell of Louis on him and all of a sudden Louis was gone.
There was no time, we had to look for him and obviously find him, but like a few weeks ago the city intercom interrupted the young wolf's routine: "DEAR CITIZENS, STUDENTS,, BOYS AND GIRLS. THE BEASTAR OF OUR CITY HAS MANAGED TO SOLVE THE CASES OF TWO DISAPPEARANCES! WE THEREFORE DECIDED TO CELEBRATE THIS EVENT WITH AN AWARDS CEREMONY FOR THE INTENSITY OF THE WORK CARRIED OUT BY BEASTAR LEGOSHI AND GOSHA. THIS CEREMONY WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW EVENING. THE BEASTAR MUST BE PRESENT. GOOD DAY EVERYONE. PRAISE TO THE BEASTAR!". The city gave a huge shout of victory, they were all happy and the creator of this was Legoshi. "Okay, I'll go to the ceremony. I'll start looking for Louis right after this party. For now I will rest to get to the party in a clear state!".
He took the day off and went out around the city looking for some temporary entertainment and then returned in the evening.
"A great journey can be characterized by different types of steps: there are short ones, the steps of those who are insecure and who are afraid of falling; instead there are the big ones, for those who are very sure of themselves, but who involuntarily find themselves skipping very important steps; However, we cannot forget the existence of missteps, those that allow a person to fall, to stumble over their own life or even possibly over others' life. They serve to help any human find the necessary strength to face the much feared reality.
Legoshi's life was a journey made up of many small steps, his growth was truly very arduous. One who was afraid even of his own shadow despite being a carnivore, at most a hybrid. I will work hard, I will do my best to have him by my side, I have already made him happy more than once, and he has made me happy too as a result. Those fangs of his changed my life and..." he was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "I WAS TRYING!!! GET IN DAMMIT!!!". Juno entered very slowly. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, I know how important this last performance is for you. You are fine?". Louis calmed down instantly. "No Juno, for the first time I'm really afraid that something will go wrong...". Juno tried to reassure him. "Tomorrow I'll go to work, I've left the corporation in the hands of those cats for too long. It's time to take back the reins a bit, Legoshi will never expect me to go to work tomorrow. I'm going back home, goodbye and thank you for your company today!". Louis ran away very quickly. Juno smiled. "When you want something you are always so stubborn that you follow through until the end. You're just like Legoshi...".
After many days the young fawn returned to his house, it was exactly like when he stopped seeing it, but Azuki was in there "Where have you been all these days darling?". She was the thing he least expected to meet. "Uhm you see.... see uhm..." he coughed to buy some time. "A friend of mine was ill, he needed treatment, his parents were no longer with him and his grandfather was also ill... I thought it was best to assist him." Azuki looked at him perplexed. "Mh okay, are you coming to sleep dear? Since you haven't been here for a long time, we can try to do something again... You know, I have the evening free and tomorrow morning I'll be around the city... What do you think?". Louis didn't know what to do anymore, Azuki had started touching important parts of him with her hand. Louis wasn't reacting, he wasn't actually getting aroused.
"Let's try to go to bed again, come on! ". Azuki stripped completely and also helped Louis do the same. She grabbed his arm and dragged him forcibly onto the bed. "Kiss Me darling". The lips of the two deer touched, Louis didn't close his eyes, he wasn't feeling any emotion and Azuki was understanding this. "What's wrong with you, babe? ". Louis didn't really know what to say, he wasn't smiling, he wasn't happy at that moment: "Okay, no problem, I'll see you tomorrow evening. I'll leave early tomorrow morning... Goodnight." What a strange experience "Goodnight Azuki..." .
The night of questions and doubts passed very slowly, but it was now time to go to work, the large group of felids welcomed President Louis back into the company, they were all very silent. This was also a big question mark for Louis. He went into his office to sort out his paperwork. "How could you make me this babe..."