~Dabi~

"What the hell is going on?"

From saying that, Dabi begins to look around until eventually spotting a large figure walking out of the corridor. With the footsteps getting louder and louder, the huntsman look over at the corridor where they heard the footsteps and were completely shocked of what they saw come out. As the large figure approached them, the henchmen begin stepping out of its way and clearing a large path. Eventually the large figure stopped in front of The test your strength game. The figure grabbed the handle of the mallet and lifted it with one arm and raised it high up into the air into eventually sending it straight down straight down which causes the mallet to completely shatter but makes the puck flight all the way up to the bell and break through and hit the ceiling. From this happening the figure dropped the handle of the mallet and turned around to face the henchman who's just stood there looking at him. As they all had their eyes focused only on the figure, it then lifted its arms and flexed its large muscles and shout it out which revealed a deep but familiar voice.

~Twice~

"I'M STRONG!"

From Twice yelling this out, it was revealed that he was three times his natural size and had giant muscles which is clearly seen from his torn suit. The only thing that remains of a suit was the lower half and his mask. With the henchman looking at him they then began to cheer for his strength that he revealed to everyone. From hearing you loud cheers, Twice began to laugh joyfully as he knew that all these cheers were all for him.

~Shigaraki~

"Twice!"

Hearing that familiar voice call out his name, Twice looks down and see Shigaraki, Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Spinner.

~Twice~

"Oh hey there you guys."

~Shigaraki~

"Twice, what the hell did they do to you?"

~Twice~

"What do you mean? I'm strong now. Isn't that awesome?"

~Spinner~

"Yeah it's awesome. But you look a lot different."

~Twice~

"Yeah I know I look different. But I'm still the same old Twice."

~Dabi~

"Yeah but a lot taller and with a lot more muscles."

~Mr. Compress~

"Yes that is true. But are you all right, Jin."

~Twice~

"I'm great. Oh and guess what? I don't hear the voices in my head anymore."

~Shigaraki~

"What?"

~Twice~

"Yeah isn't that great. I'm strong and I'm healed and it's all thanks to mustard and Joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's right. It's all thanks to us."

Hearing this, Shigaraki and everyone else turn around and see Joker (Deku) with a halfway unbuttoned shirt red kiss marks all over his face and neck. Standing beside him where Mustard and Toga.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I came out here to see what all the commotion was on about. And it turns out it was all because of my charismatic friend."

~Shigaraki~

"What the hell did you do to Twice!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"We just granted his wish that's all."

~Shigaraki~

"His wish?"

~Twice~

"That's right. I told him that I wished I had a strength quirk and they actually give me one. Isn't that amazing?"

Hearing Twice say this, Shigaraki looked back at him.

~Shigaraki~

"But Twice, why would you want this?"

~Twice~

"Have always wanted this and now I have it. And it's all thanks to them."

From hearing Twice actually thank them for what they did to him, Shigaraki couldn't help but to get a bit angry which Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"What's the matter Tomura? Is Twice being a bane to your existence."

As Joker (Deku) said this, Shigaraki slowly begin turning around and open his hand out widely. But before he could fully turn around Dabi grabbed Shigaraki by the arm which caused to look over and see the burnt side of his face looking at him.

~Dabi~

"Don't try anything."

With Dabi saying this. Shigaraki Pulled his arm away from Dabi and walked away. With him now gone, Joker (Deku) put his attention towards Twice.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Twice the head back to the lab, Mustard still has some tests to run on you."

~Twice~

"Oh all right."saying that he goes over towards Joker (Deku), Toga, and Mustard. We're all four of them began heading back to the corridor.

~Twice~

"Hey Joker, that word you told Tomura. Bane, that sounds like a cool word."

~Joker (Deku)~

"So I take it that you like it?"

~Twice~

"Yeah I do."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then how about I call you that personally? Would you like that."

~Twice~

"Yeah I would like that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well all right then. Bane."

Joker (Deku) says this as a glances up at Twice who guns is down at him.

~To be continued~