"A glimmer of hope"

(A/n pov)

They went to meet y/n on the hospital not all off them can enter together 2 person at a time they visited y/n... She was still unconscious... No one from her family was there...

"Impressive we have never met any of her family members" - zeyu thought...

After every one zeyu and xinlong was the last one to get in.. they both entered watching there lovely friend laying on the bed looking like a princess...

Zeyu sat beside her.. meanwhile xinlong was looking out from the window, looking at the sky... More like they swop their personalities today..

It was pretty dark outside...

"I should have never went near her or xiao mei had never done this to her" - xinlong's thoughts..

Zeyu: get well soon y/n... Tomorrow I'll ace the compition for u *he mumbled while holding her hand*

After visiting y/n at the hospital they went towards their separate ways...

(Next day)

Boystory and Twilight with some fellow members won the compition as promised... After their win everyone went to enjoy but one had another plan...

He brought  a buke of flowers and went to visit his dear friend.. to share his joy...

But after reaching there he heard something... Everyone was forbidden to know...

He saw two man down the hallway talking about someone's health condition... So he eavesdropped at their conversation... While keeping the distance so nobody can see him...

???: doctor how many more days she will take to recover? *The figure was shady because of the distant... But the sound seemed very familiar to him*

Doctor: i don't know she should have woken up by now i think the injury is major.. but i think she will wake up in 2-3 days... 

???: she will be totally fine after waking up right?

Doctor: there is a chance she could wake up with amnesia...

???: like?

Doctor: she might only remember her childhood memory but forgot last 2-3 years memories... It might stay for a week... Or only 2-3 days.. and if you try hard made her remember things or take her to the places she has been visited past few years it will be easy for her to remember things..

???: but what if she already has lost her memo-

*A hand approached on that boys shoulder*

Shuyang: what are you doing here xiao yu ge?

Zeyu: oh i just came to visit y/n..

Shuyang: with a buke of bright red rose? You came to visit her or propose her?

Zeyu: not everyone wants to get rose from their lover yang yang.. *he pinched his cheeks*

Then he turned to hear more from them but they just  vanished..

Zeyu: damn it!

Shuyang: you okey bro?

Zeyu: shì (yes), let's go visit her...

They entered the room found the doctor cheking on her...

Shuyang: sorry for distributing.. but how is she now?

Doctor: it's okey as it is the visiting hour.. and she is doing well she might wake up in one or two days...

The doctor left the room and he followed him..

Zeyu: doctor i want to ask you something..

Doctor: what is it?

Zeyu: umm..is there's a chance for her getting amnesia?

Doctor: no but she might get old flash, backs more often.. *then the doctor left*

"What did he mean by old flash backs? More often?" - he was thinking on his way..

He went back to her room.… he was shuyang already placed the flowers in the vase and sat beside y/n while holding her hands smiling softly at her...

Somehow it made him sad...

"What if she- duì! I just need enough pro-" - he thought

But unfortunately his thoughts got cut off by our cute yang yang..

Shuyang: how long are you gonna stand there? Don't your big legs hurts??

Zeyu: not funny.. *he went towards the window looking at the clouds*

"There's still hope, i won't give up"

______________________________________

To be continued....

Total words: 658

A/n: the plot just has begun... I'll make it more exciting.. can't believe i wrote a chapter in one day with edits... This chapter is completed lol...

Bye sweethearts 💕✨