𝚆𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛."

11 | WE STICK TOGETHER

(GABRIELLA MONTEZ POSTER OUTFIT)

KINSELY WORE HER GABRIELLA MONTEZ OUTFIT the next morning as they awaited Carlos and Miss Jenn to take the poster picture. She walked out of the dressing rooms with Nini as the two chatted amongst each other, and they walked onto the stage where everyone else was meeting. Kourtney and Daniela noticed them first as they spoke to Big Red and Dawn.

"Oh my God, you look perfect!" Kourtney screeched as she and Daniela rushed towards them, while Dawn bid goodbye to Big Red.

"Yes!" Daniela exclaimed as Kinsely spun in a circle with a proud smile on her face.

The five girls began to talk amongst themselves, while Ricky made his iconic grand entrance, "Okay, people, let's do this!" The theater group turned to see him in his Troy costume, while also sporting a dirty blonde haired wig, that was constantly brushing into his eyes. Ricky came up to the five girls, who were all looking at him with wide eyes while the stifled giggles and laughs.

"Oh, my God! Ricky!" Kinsely exclaimed with a large grin on her face as she took in his appearance.

"What?" Ricky said with a voice crack, while Kinsely just burst into laughter.

"I cannot... There's... so much to talk about." Kinsely said in between laughs, as she stepped towards him.

"Wait, what's funny?" Ricky asked, pretending not to know why Kinsely was almost crying with tears of laughter.

"Your hair!" Kinsely pointed out as she walked up to him and brushed a bit of the wig out of his face. "Don't actually straighten your hair. In real life. It's not a good move on your behalf."