𝐈𝐕

"AND THEN I LOOKED AT HIS FACE," (Name) laughed as she sat with her fellow band mates during a 10 minute break, holding a cup of god knows what as she tried to stay awake

"AND THEN I LOOKED AT HIS FACE," (Name) laughed as she sat with her fellow band mates during a 10 minute break, holding a cup of god knows what as she tried to stay awake. "and he was all like, in this posh ass voice, 'That's a lovely name'" she said, mimicking an upper class accent "Like he looked so fucking stunned! But it was cute, like I could've kissed him right there and be satisfied!"

James laughed, hand smacking his knee as if she said the funniest thing in the world "Who would have thought our (name) was into rich pricks?!"

"Yeah, well I'll probably never see his Tory ass again," she took a sip from her cup, "I tried asking Herder and he was talking about some other rich guy  who just so happened to be the brother of the potential manager I bumped into."

"I thought rich people were meant to have uncommon names," John said in confusion "You know, like Bartholomew"

That's particular line had James cackling even harder.

"Not like you can say shit, John," Sherlock laughed, smacking John's back.

"Oh but you can, Sherlock?" (Name) teased, dropping her paper cup on the floor

"HAHAHAGAHHA"

"Hey, um, if you guys are ready, we have a couple more songs left for you to play," The older sister from earlier said, tapping (Name)'s shoulder.

She sighed, reluctantly getting back up to go to the band's equipment. "What song are we doing..?" She slurred

"Uhh..we did Teddy Picker last, and Crying Lighting before, so I think this one's Arabella," John, possibly the only sober one, suggested

"Looks like someone dressed the part," Sherlock said, eyeing (Name) up and down as he picked up his guitar.

She rolled her eyes, following suit with her own red guitar "At least I can dress myself."