𝐈

"OH! YOU'RE HERE EARLY

"OH! YOU'RE HERE EARLY."

(Name) looked up as she tuned her new guitar, eyes meeting a pair of bright blue ones.

"James, hi," She smiled before returning her attention to the instrument in her hands "Did you see Sherly and John on the way here?"

About half a year ago, (Name) had discovered, near her secondary school, that there was an abandoned building. An old art studio to be precise. It was surrounded by a small forest but the building itself was enough for them to practice in. It was much better than practicing at Sherlock's or some overpriced old shed.

Sherlock, (Name) and John had all went to the same school and were friends, although not extremely close. One day, (Name) had found out in conversation that Sherlock also played the guitar, aswell as the violin, and they had been much closer since then.

Shortly after, Sherlock and (name) had found the little abandoned building and cleared it out, as if claiming it as their own. Obviously they weren't planning on keeping it, but once the band would start taking off, they had their eyes on a proper place to practice, they just needed the money for it.

James nodded before speaking "They're at the corner shop, buying snacks for the practice. How long have you been here for?"

"Long enough." (Name) sighed, leaning back in her chair. "I've just been messing about with this guitar, y'know, trying to see if I can make a good tune or something.." she paused then looked towards the door where she saw Sherlock and John coming in from.

"We bring sustenance!" Sherlock laughed, holding up a few bags of crisps, tossing a (favourite snack) at (name) who smiled gratefully in response then sat beside her as john approached his drum kit after dumping the remaining snacks on an old coffee table.

"Took you long enough," James said, sitting down "(Name)'s been waiting here for God knows how long."

"Not my fault you all have terrible sense of time." She said "if I message the group chat and say we're meeting at 2, we're meeting at 2. Not 2:30pm, and certainly not 3."