Chapter 5!!!

They then start to walk to the restaurant while chatting to get to know each other. "So you know a lot of languages then?" Heeseung said while taking a bite of his burger. "Yeahh I was kind of a nerd back then and I got really into languages. I think it's interesting, you know... how people communicate differently and.. heh... sorry... I rambled again" Duo embarrassingly hid his face. "No!! It's okay, I like listening to you.." Heeseung said with a soft smile. Maybe... they have a chance of being together... Duo thought to himself. "Hey! The movie is about to start... should we head on now?" Heeseung stopped Duo's train of thought. "U-uh yeah! Let's go!" Duo said excitedly.

They were watching a rendition of Twilight, it was quite cliche but Duolingo didn't mind it one bit as his heart was soaring since he was basically on a date with Heeseung. Duo couldn't help but to look over to Heeseung with his gray orbs only to realize that he was already looking at Duo. They locked eyes and it felt like there was no one in the cinema except for them. Heesung looked down and interlocked his hand with Duo's. 'Duolingo is kind of cute, now that I think about it....' Heeseung thought as he rubbed circles on Duolingo's hand. At this point, they weren't paying attention to the movie, both flustered and Duo leaned his head on Heeseungs shoulder. At that moment, their crush on each other blossomed like flowers in spring. It felt like they were in their own little bubble, but little did they know someone was taking pictures of them.