17 - Tzuyu: kicking seats in front of her

One hour in plane from Japan to Korea was done. Now girls had 1 hour and 30 minutes more.

Jihyo and Tzuyu were now okay cause they talked about it and Jihyo told her that she won't do anything more about it. Jihyo then fell asleep cause she was tired after one week in Japan.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun were sitting next to each other and played some games on their mobiles. It was fun for them and Dahyun was more calm when she was in plane with Chaeng cause she is scared of flights.

Nayeon was with manager unnie cause they were almost the last one who came to the plane. They talked about plans in Seoul and gad good time with each other.

Jeongyeon was with Mina in plane and they were both tired so they were just sleeping the whole time.

In front of Jihyo and Tzuyu were Sana with Momo. Sana had airpods and was listening her favourite songs and had closed he eyes. Momo was looking through her photos in mobile and deleted the ones which weren't that good.

Nayeon: "Unnie, will we have time tomorrow after our practice?"

Manager unnie: "I think so. It should end before 3pm."

Nayeon: "Cool, cause i heard that in Han river is some new good fast food. Wanna go there with me?"

Manager unnie: "Yes, sure. That could be good."

They talked about food and new movies on Netflix. They made plans for them and were happy about it.

Sana heard the word Netflix when Nayeon and manager unnie talked with each other. So she stopped listening songs and started to watch kdrama which she had downloaded before. Sana loves action kdrama so she watched some action and sci-fi one. She was smiling a lot when she was was watching it.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung started arguing cause Dahyun said that Chaeyoung cheats in the games. They were like little kids so Nayeon had to come to their seats. When they saw her they both stopped and were smiling like nothing happened before. Nayeon even didn't have to say anything. She walked back to her seat.

"It's your fault that she came here" said Dahyun silently.

Chaeyoung: "Unnie! You started with the nonsense. I didn't cheat."

Dahyun looked at Nayeon seats and saw that Nayeon was looking on them. Dahyun just smiled at her and turn to Chaeyoung.

Dahyun: "Okay. Fine. You didn't cheat. Don't be mad."

Chaeyoung: "I don't like when people don't trust me. I didn't do anything wrong."

Dahyun: "Okay, i'm sorry. Will you play any other games with me?"

Chaeyoung didn't say anything and didn't look on Dahyun.

Dahyun: "Jagiya, please. Don't be mad. I just hate losing in games."

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun who was pouting.

Chaeyoung: "Fine."

Dahyun: "Thank you."

They played many other games and had fun again. No more argue.

Tzuyu was getting bored. Jihyo was sleeping. Behind them were some strange people and in front of her were Momo and Sana. Sana still had her headphones and she fell asleep while her kdrama was playing. Momo was just on her mobile. And didn't do anything important.

Momo: "Tzuyu, what do you want? Stop kicking my seat."

Tzuyu: "It's so boring. Play some game with me, unnie."

Momo: "I'm doing my photos."

Tzuyu: "It's not that important. You can do it at home."

Momo: "Tzuyu, i'm tired. Please, you can play with girls at dorm."

Tzuyu sighed and Momo was doing her photos again.

But Tzuyu didn't wanna give up. She wanted to have attention from her unnie. And honestly there wasn't anyone who would be up near to her. So her only target was poor Momo.

Tzuyu started to kicking Momo's seat again.

Momo: "Tzuyu-ah! Stop please."

Tzuyu: "Can we just talk? You don't have to play any games, just talk to me....it's so boring."

Momo: "Okay, just wait 5 minutes, i'll do my photos first."

Tzuyu: "No!"

Momo: "Hey. Stop with it or i will do these till we arrive back."

Tzuyu sighed again and kicked Momo's seat again.

Momo: "If you do it one more time, i swear i will spank your butt."

Tzuyu kicked Momo again and smirked at her.

Momo: "Okay, it's enough for me."

Momo got up from her seat and went to Jihyo's a Tzuyu's seats. She looked at Tzuyu and grabbed her hand.

Momo: "Come with me."

Tzuyu tried to fight with Momo but she didn't wanna wake up Jihyo who started moving a little bit.

Momo went with Tzuyu to a toilet. There wasn't much space but she they were able to be there. Momo locked the door and made Tzuyu look at her.

Tzuyu: "I just wanted to play games or talk with you. I'm bored."

Momo: "I told you to wait for five minutes. But you are bad kid right now. I see that Jihyo didn't spank you enough."

"She did" pouted Tzuyu.

Momo wasn't that sure about it so she sait to Tzuyu that she will spank her by herself.

Tzuyu: "No, unnie. My butt still hurts."

Momo: "I don't think so. If it hurts you would act better."

Tzuyu didn't know what to say anymore so Momo turned Tzuyu back and leaned her a little bit forward.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Momo: "You will respect your unnies. Did you understand?"

Tzuyu just nodded and wiped her tears.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Tzuyu: "Please, stop."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"Unnie, please" cried Tzuyu.

Momo: "You need to learn your lesson."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Tzuyu cried a lot so Momo was worried if it's not heard in whole plane. Momo stopped with spanking and made Tzuyu face her.

Momo: "I love you, Tzuyu. I love spending my time with you. But if you act like a bad kid i will punish you like a bad kid. Understand?"

Tzuyu nodded and wiped her tears. Momo hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

Momo: "Wasn't it a good game?"

Tzuyu: "Not at all."

Momo: "You wanted my attention so i would say you kinda won."

They both laughed still hugging each other.

Momo: "Give me 5 minutes, i'll do the photos and then we can play some games, okay?"

Tzuyu was happy that her unnie will play with her.

When they left the toilet noone looked at them so Momo was glad that noone heard Tzuyu.

Momo did what she promised so Tzuyu was satisfied and not bored anymore. Finally they were back in Seoul.