You are still mine

🎶 Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions,
Wishing on everyone that you will be mine, mine 🎶

Type was singing closing his eyes.

His voice might not be super soothing. But there is no lack of emotions.

No it's not any concert

No it's not any concert. Type's not any celebrity.

But for his village he is a famous star.

Type sings, dances and sometime acts to entertain the villagers.

These villagers might not be so well mannered but they are not broke. Some of them are really very rich .

"Wishing on Dandelions all of the time,
Praying to God that one day you will be mine"

Everyone was enjoying Type's song while trying to touch his body.

Type is used to it . All bitchy girls and pervert men of this village always likes to flirt with him and touch him , which is indeed a bad touch. Type avoids as much as he can. But he can't do anything more than that cause at the end of the day he needs money.

There is an another important fact. His mother is a prostitute woman of this village. She is his only family. He used to live with her when he was a kid. He has no idea about his father. The memory is vague but he remembers every night strangers used to come at his home and spent the night with his mom in same room.

Type's mom never make him sleep like other moms. Type never had any sweet dream like other kids. But he didn't know why a lot of men comes to their house.

Though his days were fine. His mom loved him a lot that despite of having no friends he didn't feel lonely. His mom played with him all day. She would cry if she couldn't see Type for more than 15 minutes.

Later he was sent to a house of old lady who used to live alone at the village. Type didn't know why his mom did this. She said Type needs education but he didn't get any proper education from here. Neither his mom not that old lady could afford it. He just learnt how to read and write from her.

His mom knew that Type is growing up and sooner or later he will be curious about her business. And she was ashamed to let her son know about it. So she asked the old lady to take care of him.

But Type gained knowledge while growing up. He already understood by his own what business his mom has. He was sad but never asked anything about it to his mom. He simply visited her . His mom also knew that his son must be aware of it right now but due to embarrassment couldn't talk about it.

A permanent awkwardness was always visible between them.

So no wonder villagers always treated him as a prostitute's son. As if everyone has the right to touch his body the way they want!