-- Do not blame me. Just because you don't dare admit you're stupid, Nan said.

The boy made a move towards him. Nan immediately walked over to Boy, glaring at him with fierce eyes. The person who came with Boy came to pull Boy first because Wei and Ham went straight to Nan when they saw that Boy was looking for trouble.

Do you think I'm afraid because there are more of you? asked the boy.

--Who told you that I would come to Hia Nan's aid? You can't fight Hia Nan anyway. You have different bones. I'm just standing by and watching the losers get beaten, Wei said in a calm voice. This made Boy even angrier.

A/N: Why do I have the impression that Wei would take Boy even though I really don't know this couple exists, it's just a guess, what do you say?

--Forget him!

The boy pointed at Wai's face and quickly moved away. Wai shook his head at the other's cowardice.

-- Why did you say "forget it" like that before you left? Do you think you're in a drama or something? Mac asks weakly, smiling a little.

--To hell with him, go straight home. I'm taking my wife on a date, Nan said with a smile.

Mac blushed bright red when he saw those teasing eyes. Wei and Ham agreed and went to the trailers while Nan took Mac to her own car.

--Where are you taking me? Mac asked immediately, curious.

--Khlong 15, Nakhon Nayok, Nan answered before getting into the car. Mac made a confused face.

--What are you going to do there? Mac asked, unsure of what was going on in that place.

--I'm going to buy some plants, Nan replied with a smile and immediately drove straight to the destination she had in mind.

Then why didn't you go to Chatuchak? Mac asked.

"Traffic, lots of people," Nan answered shortly and Mac nodded.

He didn't ask about it again. They kept talking about cars and opening a cab.

-Um, Flower Village? Mac said when he saw the road sign and Nan turned inside.

-Yes, I sell ornamental flowers. We'll drive by, you'll see. If you are interested in shopping somewhere then we stop there, said Nan as plants were sold on both sides of the road along the way. Mac looked at the shops with interest.

--Nan, let's take a look at this shop. Flowers are beautiful, Mac said when he saw a shop selling flowers and where some of the flowers were blooming.

Nan parked the car in front of the shop and got out of the car with Mac.

- Where are you going to put your plants? Mac asked.

-- I'll put some around your fish pond first. Then, when I make the car cabin, I can also use them to decorate the cabin.

Nan answered as he thought and realized they were already at the store to buy plants to add to the fish pond area of to Mac. Mac approached the stalls with interest, even though they were sitting under the hot sun.

Then let me choose, said Mac. Nan nodded in agreement.

Then Mac walked around looking at the plants until he sweated, but he looked sweaty, but he seemed to have forgotten about the heat because of how excited he was to pick plants.

//Huh, he's like a child// Nan laughed and muttered under her breath. He continued to follow Mac, who continued to question the gardener about how to plant that type of flower and whether or not that shrub would be good.