Sanskar threw a look at Shekhar as soon as he came out of the room. He then went on to comfort Ayush who was still quitly sitting on the chair but now, had Annapoorna sitting with him.

"How is Swara?" Sanskar asked.

"We made her drink a little juice. Her temperature has been dropped a little. Sujata and Parineeta are there with her putting cold wipes on her forehead." Annapurna replied and tried to comfort him with squeezing his palms.

Ayush tried to say something but stopped. He just shut his eyes and tried to control his pain and anger. Sanskar noticed this.

"Sanskar!" He suddenly heard Shekhar's voice calling him. He felt a rage building up inside him which he tried hard to suppress just for Swara's sake.

"Hmm!" Sanskar replied.

"Nice to see you healthy!" Shekhar was a little awkward.

Sanskar smiled but his smile was filled with such a sarcasm that all the awkwardness of Shekar was drowned away and guilt took it's place.

"I need to tell you something regarding Swara!" He tried to say.

"Swara's fingers have little burnt marks. Her sareee has soot deposited on it. Your shirt is also a little black. Karan saw a middle aged man asking for Swara in Jeevan hospital." Sanskar linked all the threads and then looked dangerously at Shekhar, "Don't you say that you have done something to my Swara?"

Sanskar knew that he could not control his anger anymore. So he turned his face away.

"Do you think that I can do something to my daughter? She is my dau....!" Shekhar gulped rest of the word as Sanskar again looked furiously at him.

"Daughter! Really!" Sanskar chuckled.

"Sanskar!" Durga Prasad tried to calm him down.

"I am sorry bade papa! But do you really think that this man, this man who broke her relationships with his daughter when her husband was in coma, deserves to be treated in a good manner!" Sanskar said everything in one go while his gaze not being away from Shekhar even for a moment.

"We all can understand your emotions. But at least listen to him. He is not directly responsible for Swara's condition." Ram tried to explain.

Sanskar took a deep breathe and tried to calm himself down. He again looked up at Shekhar and just said one word, "Explain!"

Few hours earlier

Swara was giving her best presentation. Everyone congratulated her, everyone except Shekhar. As soon as Swara saw him, she felt to rush and hug him, just like a little child. But she couldn't.

"Dr. Shekhar! Your daughter will soneday outshine you!" A person said .

"Experience is always bigger then achievement and even she knows this " Shekhar's voice had a coldness which even covered Swara's heart who heard it. Already damaged by last night's incidents, she felt a little more broken. Hiding away her emotions, she wanted to leave from that place as soon as possible. But then, a plan was made suddenly by her senior doctors, snack at the nearby resort.

On the way to resort, she felt her eyes closed due to tiredness.

"You look quite tired." One of the colleagues said.

"How is your husband?"

"Hope you both stay healthy and happy!"

Sitting on the table, everyone saw Shekhar ignoring Swara beautifully. And keeping a smile plastered on her face, Swara was trying to be busy in other colleagues.