1. Intro

Taj sat under the pavilion at the table with his new crew. His cousin Rico, who is also his best friend, introduced him to his crew BRB also known as the Black Roc Boys.

He was never one to move with a group but rather solo especially when it came to getting money but Rico let him know these boys ran Villa Heights so it was either get with them or get ran off.

The guys welcomed him in with open arms they had heard about him from when he first got here and some of the moves he made alone so they knew he'd make a really good asset to their group.

The group consisted of Elijah, Chris, John John, Tyson aka Ty and Rico. They created the group and Ty was the head huncho he was the one that spoke to the connect.

Taj POV

"Man T why you always walking around with your head all nappy and shit" Elijah asked.

"Nigga we all ain't got white hair like you" John John said.

Elijah was mixed with a black dad and white mom. And Rico is half Eritrean from his moms side while everyone else was full on black.

I laughed "I haven't found anyone to do my hair that I trust" I said and shrugged as I toyed with a random small stick.

"Man you want me to hook you up my lil sis she do hair" Ty said.

"Lil sis nigga how old is she" I asked not wanting just no little girl playing in my head.

"Y'all bout the same age. She been doing this for a minute now, come on I'll tell her to hook you up. This first time is on me but any time after that you better pay up" Ty said.

I shrugged and decided to check this little sister out and her work.

"Well imma slide you know mama T don't like all of us in her house" Chris said.

"That's because y'all be eating up all her damn food" Elijah said.

"Man you straight just long as you replace it plus she be getting food stamps anyways" Ty said.

Rico shook his head laughing. Ty, Rico and I decided to go while everyone else went there separate ways.

We walked in the house and a little girl came running around the corner she looked to be the same age as Jay.

"Ty mommy said your in trouble" she said running up to him holding two Barbie's.

"I always am. Lil bit this is Taj and you know Rico. Taj this my baby sis Mika" Ty introduced us.

"Hi" she smiled missing her two front teeth just like Jay.

"What up" I said and held up my hand and she gave me a high five before running off.

Ty shook his head "come this way" he said and lead us to some stairs leading down to the basement.

We walked down seeing a young girl doing someone else's hair in the chair.

"Mocha I got you a client" Ty said as we made it to the bottom of the stairs.

The young girl looked up at Ty and then over at me and Rico. I looked at her just taking in her beauty Mocha was definitely the right name for her.

She was beautiful. Real skinny and petite with milk chocolate skin and light brown eyes that you'd get lost in.

"Damn nigga when's the last time you ran a comb through yo shit" the girl in the chair said taking me out my trance.

"What" I said scrunching up my face.

"Yo head is looking crazy" the girl said.

"Do I know you" I asked.