Rose : woh Jennie,,,, he is smiling at you,,,
I can't believe,,,,,

Rose : woh Jennie,,,, he is smiling at you,,,I can't believe,,,,,

Taehyung : do  you know him ( looked Jennie with serious face)

Before Jennie said anything again...

Rose : of course she,,,, Jennie was  the only girl  among us whom he asked for help.. To find principle office....

Taehyung : but why just you  from all of them,,,

Rose : you know everyone  was shocked when he come to Jennie and talk with her...

Jennie : shut up rose,,, roll her eyes..

Taehyung : get  irritated bcz he asked Jennie but always rose give all answer...  he became angry...

Rose can you please keep quite for some time.. And  j...  ( looked her)
Why don't you tell me about this,,,

Jennie : about what???

Taehyung : about that guy who asked you for help

Jennie : bcz I don't think it's important,,, it just a little Interact...

Taehyung :  little high voice,,so what????we both share everything right  even though its important or not then why did you not tell me,,,,

Jennie : I'm fo....

Taehyung : did you help him,,,

Jennie : noded,,,

Taehyung : why,,,

Jennie : getting irritated too,,, common tae,,he asked for help so what do you expect from me,,,of course I have to help him,,,and what's the problem with that,,,why are you angry at me,,,

Taehyung : you know what,, just go to hell....

He angrily walk away from her....
He don't know why  were he so angry at her ,is it bcz she don't tell him,, or is it bcz something else???

At class ;..

Jimin : why are you angry at her V,, she just help him,,, it's nothing wrong with that??? You over react....

Taehyung : In his mind,,,i think jim was right,,,. I'm over reacting,,,I will talk with her and apologize to her in break time...

Jennie pov : it's  maths class,,, and again I'm siting with jungkook...
Actually truly speaking,,, first I'm not that mood to talk with anyone,,, reason is non other than that alien,,, who does he think  he is??,, he fight with me whenever he wants to and for which reason,,, to help jungkook???
I hate him most,,, now I don't talk with him....he spoil my day,,, but I was wrong,,, jungkook is really nice guy,,I don't know why but my all anger is gone after talk with him,,,he look serious but he is not,,,,. I enjoy my class with him,, I think now he is my friend too.

At lunch time :

On table ,,,

Taehyung : looked  I'm sorry ok I think I'm over react about that matter,,,

Jennie : didn't listen him and eat her sandwich...

Taehyung : j,,, I'm talking to you....

Jennie : ignore him,,,

Taehyung : then fine,,, I find someone else to who come with me to saw basketball game at  xxxx. ,, ( sawing her  tickets of game )

Jennie is big fan of basketball,,, taehyung
Know that so he purchased two tickets for them...

Jennie : speak serious face,,, I will come with you... But it doesn't mean that I forgive you ok..

Taehyung : smile widely,, ok....he huge her.... But suddenly his eyes found someone who already looking them from far....and taehyung know who was he,,, he don't like that and he huge Jennie more tightly..... (In his mind : why is he looking us,,, us Or just Jennie??? ) I hate that guy already...

Jennie : tae,,,, leave me,,,, I can't breathe... She try to push but,,,failed

Taehyung see the person went out from there and he break the huge...

.
.

.
Jungkook pov : I'm looking Jennie from far.. She is eating her snacks with her friends... I love to watch her... But than her one friend  huge her,,,, but when he saw me,,,he huge her tightly,,, and that I don't like anymore.....i can't see that anymore so I went out from there....

* what will happened when taehyung know about jungkook's feelings for Jennie,,Jenkook get closer or taehyung come between them,???? You know about that  in next part: