Chapter 70

The distance between the two was so close that Yuan Mu seemed to be able to feel the towering tip of his nose touching his cheek.

  He tilted his head back and said, "Brother Leng, are you okay? I...I'm going to cook."

  Yuan Mu covered his heart that was beating too fast, and the red color on his face could not go away.

  He prepared the meal without thinking.

  The man ate with gusto, and Yuan Mu narrowed his eyes happily. There was nothing happier than being recognized for the food he cooked seriously.

  He picked up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth, and a strange sweet taste appeared on the tip of his tongue.

  Yuan Mu quickly drank water to cover up the strange taste on his tongue.

  "Brother Leng." Yuan Mu's expression was a little sarcastic. He was still laughing at the man's poor cooking skills just now, but he didn't expect that it would be his turn so soon.

  "It's delicious, but today's meat is not good. I'll go get some other meat tomorrow, and it happens to be mine." After Leng Song finished speaking, he finished the braised pork in a few mouthfuls.

  Yuan Mu opened his mouth, and there was a sense of joy deep in his heart, as well as an unknown feeling, a bit like feeling like a family member.

  He hesitated for a moment and looked at the man expectantly, "Brother Leng, can I... call you brother."

  Because of his nervousness, the young man spoke in a very low voice, and the last two words were so quiet that it was almost inaudible, but Leng Song captured these two words very accurately.

  And chewed it slowly and savored it.

  "Of course, then can I call you Mumu from now on?" He looked at the young man expectantly.

  The young man shook his head, and then the tips of his ears turned redder, "You can call me Liuliu, this is my nickname."

  "Liu Liu, it sounds good."

  Leng Song kept chewing these two words and felt that the air he breathed became sweeter.

  Seeing the man's sincere eyes,

  "elder brother."

  "Um."

  "Brother~"

  "Um."

  The log was close to the man, feeling extremely lucky.

  When he was in another world, due to illness, his parents basically never appeared in front of him except when they provided medical expenses to the hospital.

  But now, he has his own brother, he and his brother live together, and he has his own family.

  Thinking of this, Yuan Mu hummed softly.

  The village has been very lively recently. Yuan Mu watched them walking around holding various things, some white and some red. These villagers seemed to be waiting for some ceremony.

  Apart from the two strangers living by the river, there is another person recognized by the village as the source of the disaster.

  *

  Two days before the village ceremony started, Leng Song happened to leave the cabin by the river, saying he was going to find something.

  The atmosphere in the village became more and more depressing day by day, and the villagers muttered words that could not be understood.