Chapter Twenty-Two

Începe de la început

The cut began to reach the end, and suddenly the metal piece of the ship's hull was dented inside and the device collapsed from the pieces, Sergei quickly moved away, frightened and thinking about how to get back to Jacqueline, so he took out the bag and disobeyed and pressed a button on it, and a fan appeared from It started to spin while pointing at him and then he grabbed it tightly, and linked it with his hand and it was being pulled forward quickly. He was happy to be in invisibility mode, then he looked at the back where the ship was emitting warning and danger sirens as it slowly descended under the water.

Sergei began to move away, so he took his head out from under the water, removed the breathing tube, and began breathing air.

He saw himself alone in the deep ocean. "Oh my God." He continued swimming with the propeller stick and suddenly a device appeared the exploration issued a text, "I am here, Sergei," and he looked from afar and saw Jacqueline on the boat, he rejoice and heads towards her.

Vladisevstok, Military Port.

Officer Ivan had received a phone call about the sinking of the military ship, so he issued a state of emergency and called in the Disaster official in Moscow: "The situation is a disaster. The warship is sinking while it is fully loaded."

"Yes, Officer Ivan, we must take action to solve this serious problem"..." Mr. Gennady, what if it crashes?

The ship was at the bottom of the ocean and the nuclear warheads exploded. It was 150 nuclear warheads."

Mr. Gennady: It will be an environmental disaster for the entire ocean. I will try to do something.

Officer Evan: I think there is nothing you can do, as it is falling now.

Meanwhile, battles began in Port Eagle between the joint forces led by the Canadian Army and the Russian soldiers who holed up in the port.

The Russian soldiers began firing bullets and bombs at each side.

Prince Tiger was screaming in terror, "What if they arrest us? Let's flee to Russia."

Soldier: There are no ships to escape... We must stand firm and resist.

Suddenly an explosion sounded in the middle of the port.

Meanwhile, in the Canadian military operations command room, everyone is moving and anxious.

Officer James: We will contact Russia regarding the sunken warship.

Officer Matthew: What about the Russian base?

Officer James: Don't worry, we are advancing around it and we have recommended that the planes remain intact.

Meanwhile, General Challis entered and said, "Hello everyone, we have just issued a decision to go to the ship. The sunken Russian warship and its cargo are being removed... Please put all sea points on alert.".

Officer Matthew: Okay, Mr. General.

Meanwhile, at the Canadian-Russian base, negotiations were underway after establishing a truce from the ongoing fighting with machine guns and cannons.

Officer Eric of the Canadian Forces was making a phone call to General Nicholi.

Officer Eric: Surrender to me, Russian Bear.

Nikolai: I will not surrender. You know that I have nuclear missiles. You Surrender to me.

Officer Eric: The ship will not reach you. It has been sunk.

Nikolai was stunned and angry, "How did this happen? The missiles I have are enough to destroy you.".

Officer Eric: Don't be reckless, Russian bear. Hand over the planes and missiles to us and surrender to us with the soldiers.