𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐑

Maki imagine

P

art 1

____________________________________

Y/N POV.

Due to an accident i got health issues and my parents always had to take care of me, but because of another little accident i had to get a splint on my ankle wich makes it difficult to go up and down the stairs unless someone helps me.

At home i have no problems since i have my parents and helpers but..at school it's not the same.

Since i come from a very wealthy family most people use me for money, so i don't have any friends to help me, I could definitely use the elevator but it's been out of order for a while now.

That means now i'm always late to class because it takes me so long to go up and down the stairs!

Anyway now i have to go before i get even more late to my next class.

I was going down the stairs slowly like usual when someone came up to me.

“-Here, let me help you! A guy said

He held my hand and helped me get to the end.

“-Thank you for helping me getting down faster. I awkwardly said.

-You're welcome! He replied and quickly left.”

I wonder who that guy is. I've never seen him around. Is he new?

Skip time: Afternoon.

I went to the basketball court were our school's basketball team were playing.

I was looking a them play and saw that guys again!

That's him the guy that helped me this morning!

As i was looking at him he made eye contact with me.

After they finished playing he ran up to me.

“-Hey! Did you get to class on time this morning? He asked me.

-Yeah thanks to you. I replied shyly.

-It's no problem, by the way my name is Maki! I'm new here, you're y/n right? He asked.

I nodded

-I hope we can be friends! Now if you excuse me i have to go, see you around! He said and left.

-Bye.”

Maki? That name sounds familiar. Have i heard it on tv? I don't think so tho. Did i know him before?

Skip time: Next day.

I went to the library to buy my mom the books she wanted.

She gave me a list and it was pretty easy to get them except the last one.

It was pretty high up on a shelf, people used to tell me i was tall but not talk enough to reach this book.

With my splint i couldn't jump and even if i was on my tippy toes i still wasn't tall enough.

I thought of getting up on a chair to get it but the chairs in this library weren't sturdy enough and i would probably fall.

(This is kind of a cheesey scene so sorry 💀)

I still tried to get the book but couldn't get it.

I heard someone laugh quietly so i looked beside me but there was no one.

Just then a tall figure came up on the other side and helped me get the book.

I looked up and to my surprise it was Maki.

“-Oh thanks! I thanked him.

-Your welcome, i also wanted to give you my number for if you need help of course!

I laughed

-Thanks again, oh i have to go! See you at school! I said and left”

____________________________________

Finally updating after a very LONG LONG time, sorry for that by the way.
Also thank you for all the support on my &team imagines, you guys are so sweet 😭.
Sorry if i'm making this story in multiple parts.
(I didn't check for mistakes so my bad)