"Oh yeah no do that that's a good idea. Now smile for my story" she said pulling her phone out.

@erincuthburt_'s story

"Love it" i said to Erin referring to her story whilst we were walking out of the shop

"Love it" i said to Erin referring to her story whilst we were walking out of the shop. "Right, i need to go and try and fix whatever's broken with Guro now so wish me luck"

"Yeah good luck with that Roo" she pulled me in for a hug. "Adiós" she said saying one of the only Spanish words she knows.

"Adiós" i said back walking to my car. I drove home to pick up Guro's clothes then made my way over to her apartment. I got out of the car and got to her door. I took a deep breath and knocked. No one answered. So i knocked again. This time the door flung open scaring me a little.

"Sorry, um hey Rena" she said giving me major déjà vu from the night of our date. "What are you doing here?"

"Wow, how welcoming of you" i said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry, you can come in"

"I brought your clothes back. Washed, dried and infused with special Spanish scents" i said smiling slightly.

"Oh thanks" she said taking them off me.

"Guro." i said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Yeah"

"Why are you being weird with me"

"I'm not" she shrugged.

"You just lied right to my face you are being weird."

She didn't say anything and just sighed going to her sofa to sight down. I followed her and sat down.

"What's wrong, you can tell me you know" i said trying to get something out of her.

"I said i'm fine"

"No your not" i stood up. "Why are you being like this. You were fine when we went on our date and then afterwards your just being dry and off with me! Why?"

"I- I'm sorry Rena"

"Sorry for what exactly?"

"For being a bitch to you. I don't know why i am and i'm sorry, i really am."

"Oh" i said sitting back down still wanting answers but knowing there weren't going to be any more.

"I understand if you don't want to speak to me right now" she said looking down.

"No it's not that. It's just there has to be a real reason why you're like this with me"

"I don't know Rena. I'm sorry"

"I think i better go" i said getting up again walking towards her door.

"Rena" i stopped and turned around with slight hope of what she might say, "thanks for bringing my stuff back"

"No problem" i said dryly to her opening the door and slamming it lightly behind me. This girl is seriously messing with my head and i hate it. I hate it so much. I drove back home and went on my phone to see a bunch of unread messages from Guro.

Guro -

Rena
We need to talk
Rena please answer me
I'm sorry
I really am
Rena reply
Please
I'm so so sorry

I didn't want to speak to her right now so i just left her on opened. I connected my phone to my speaker and started to playing my favourite songs. I did what i usually did when i need to get my mind off things. It was stupid but it worked. Listening to music really loud and cleaning everything, and i mean everything. I ended up cleaning my room, the spare room, the bathrooms, the lounge, kitchen and the dinner table, hoovering everything and cleaning all the windows. I might have a bit of OCD but not too bad i swear. I checked my phone and saw even more messages, but this time it was even more people.

Guro -

Rena i swear please just reply
I know you've seen them
Please answer i have something i need to tell you
Please
I've said i'm sorry and i am i really really am

Erin -

Rena i know you don't want to but Guro's just phoned me really stressed out saying you're annoyed at her. I think you should at least try and talk to her?

Keira -

Hello Roo Roo, ive had a bad day. Wanna call?

I already knew exactly who i was replying to. Keira. Although i did feel bad about ignoring Erin, i had to. Keira and i were both having bad days. I knew we'd cheer each other up right away. I face-timed her and she picked up straight away.

"Keiraaaaaa" i said.

"Renataaaaa" she said back.

"Tell me whats messed up your day" i loved when we did this for each other.

"Me and Lucy got into a bad argument last night and she's been ignoring me, so i've also had a bad day at training" she groaned.

'"Oh, i'm sorry Kei. Everyone has their bad days. Also every couple argues, its normal. You can learn from this and become stronger." i said sympathetically.

"Thanks Roo, i needed to hear that. How's your day been?"

"Crap"

"Oh were so in sync it's weird at this point'" she said telling the truth. We always end up saying things at the same time and matching outfits somehow. Its so strange. Now we're matching bad days.

"Ha, well you already know how Guro's been weird with me. And today she was still like that at training. And then i went out with Erin for a bit then i thought i should take back the clothes i borrowed and so i did. We had this whole conversation about how she doesn't know why she's been a bitch to me since forever and its just a piss take at this point." i explained fed up.

"I think you should just leave it for a bit, give yourself time. Thats what you need. And then when the time is right have a proper conversation with her. It'll make a difference." Keira suggested.

"Thanks KK, i really miss you"

"I know Roo i miss you too, at Christmas you neeeeeed to come over" Shit that reminded me. I was supposed to be taking Guro over to Spain. What do i do now?

Authors Note -

Quite a big chapter there tbh. Sorry i haven't posted for a while but heres thisss

~ M