Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-

Start from the beginning

Kuro hummed, as Anim continues, "you go look for an exit, I'll see what dirt I can dig up from here" And with that, Anim torts away.

"If something happens, yell out okay?" Kuro says suddenly, which caused Anim to stop and look at him like, "oh... Ha... Okay!"

"Just so I know I can run away"

"Of courseeeee" Anim rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "you can yell out too, I'll come and be your knight and shining armor~" Anim was cheeky about it. Which only caused Kuro to just turning away and walking.

"He- hey! I am being serious here! Yell if you need meeeee" Anim says before huffing and walking away to find these, 'reference rooms'.

Being a black cat Kuro is. Even the slight, tiny bit of happiness he felt gets ripped away from him by his own guilty conscience. Walking to find and exit, he was confused yet slightly in glee because of his eve's actions.

"A... Ah... He made you happy... How pathetic"

Kuro's eyes only widen slightly as that little cute-creepy cat returned, dancing behind his back

"Anim's words feel good huh? His hug was warm hmm? But the C3 made you remember... Some bad memories..."

Kuro turned slightly to look at the dancing Marionette. Only to look away and walk forward.

"Even if his words feel good, wonder what he will do once he knows what you did..."

Make it shut up.

"Maybe he will be indifferent... He seemed to know everything anyways. Always pushing for a better future while you still drown in your own past"

.

....

"Happy birthday"
.
"Hey Kuro..."
.
"How about we.."
.
"Destroy this place..."

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"So many papers.." Anim mutters as he Rummages threw the various files and papers. You would expect a reference room would at least but a bit organised but apparently not.

Among the chaos, the black hair was able to find something, some sort of analysis deta... Or perhaps more accurately 'capture assignments' for two vampires... Wrath and Greed. With the reasons given below, almost with redacted faces.

'Ah... The two vampires... They haven't shown up haven't they...' Usually they make there appearance in the Manga but... As far as this is concerned... Anim isn't sure if he is following The Text or the Fiction.