013 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

Shu thought as he watched the blunette leave before turning his attention back to (Y/N) as he said,

"Come with me."

"Eh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the castle:

--------------------------------------------------------------------Outside the castle:

"This is..."

(Y/N) said in awe as she looked around the place while she stood still, her hand intertwined with Shu's.

"The castle is full of blood clan, you must feel uneasy. It's quieter here."

'He actually noticed it...'

The girl thought as a small smile crept up her face and she looked at the albino who seemed to have realised what he'd said as he immediately added,

"Uh, don't get me wrong! This is just a mini-reward for doing me a kind of favor!"

Fortunately for him, the (h/c) haired girl didn't notice the red that dusted his cheeks when he said that.

"And..."

"?"

"It's time to show me what you've learnt from the practice."

He said with a smile as he wrapped one arm around her waist while using the other to intertwine with her right hand. (Y/N) was quick to follow as she placed one hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed the right hand that he held.

The music inside the castle was loud enough to echo around almost everywhere so both of them began to dance under the moonlit garden.

"Shu..."

The girl called out while he spun her around before catching her back in position and asking,

"What?"

"Gwyn...set you up because of the future Elder, didn't he?"

"Yes. You know a lot. Did Valt tell you that?"

"Are there other candidates that will try to hurt you like that as well?"

"What? Are you being worried for your master?"

"No, I'm not! I just don't want to get into this kind of trouble."

(Y/N) defended herself quickly but suddenly, her heel twisted which made her lose balance as she yelped,

"Ouch!"

"Look out!"

The vampire prince was quick to jump in action as his arms immediately wrapped themselves around the girl's waist, successfully catching her before she could hit the ground.

The (h/c) haired girl almost instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck as well as she blushed hard when she realised how close their faces were.

On a moment like this, Shu still had his calm face on as he tried to lean in but (Y/N) was quick to turn her head away and dodge as she was blushing like a bright red tomato now.