006 | 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

Chapter Six: Do You Have A Crush On This Cinderella?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Uhm..." The girl groaned sleepily as she woke up and once again found herself in the same bed.

"You're awake?"

A very familiar voice asked her as she turned her head to the direction of the voice and discovered that it was none other than the young vampire prince himself.

He didn't say anything much but came to the bed and sat on a chair beside it, holding a bowl of what seemed to be like soup.

"How do you feel now?"

He asked in a surprisingly gentle voice as the (h/c) haired girl looked down at her lap before replying,

"I feel fine now."

"Here. Finish this up."

He said and handed her the little porcelain bowl filled with warm vegetable soup. But the (h/c) haired girl just shook her head to the other direction and mumbled,

"Don't want to eat."

The albino was about to say something rude but stopped himself quickly and sighed as he said,

"If you don't eat then how will you have the energy to go to your friend and see her?"

The female wanted to protest but couldn't. He did have a valid point. How would she go and see Alisa if she herself was still this weak?

Hesitantly, she took the bowl in her hands which made a small smile make its way up to the vampire's face. She slowly held the spoon and was about to lift it to her mouth...

*Clink*

It fell back in the bowl and Shu could see the visible shaking of her hands.

'Still so weak huh?'

The prince thought as he sighed mentally before taking the bowl back in his hands which took the human girl by surprise. He took out a spoonful of the soup and held it in front of her mouth.

(Y/N) just stared at the spoon with unsurety and reluctance written over her face.

"Drink it."

The red eyed one spoke softly as she opened her mouth and drank it hesitantly.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a smile; full of warmth and gentleness, on the prince's face. At that moment, all she thought was,

'You are the culprit to all these. But still...after each critical moment why do you decide to be so gentle with me?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:
In the hospital:

"Do you want to eat the porridge now?"