Ciarán didn't even flinch at the change of tone, a smirk pulling at his lips as though he was expecting this reaction. "Start what?"

"That." He pointed towards his friend's smug face. "It's nothing like that. She's... hard to impress. And hard to get through to. That's what's stressing me, nothing else."

Andrew huffed, not realizing until then he had barely taken a breath. Ciarán's words floated through his mind— because of course he had thought about it. Her obvious teasing at the bar, their sparking touches on the boardwalk, the silence that always lingered a bit too long between them; who's he kidding, Andrew thought about it every moment he was awake. But that's all it was; a few thoughts and his hopeless romanticism getting the best of him. Never past that. Never could be.

"Alright, mate." Ciarán shrugged with his hands up, defensively. "Just... do something calm for this last one. Rehearsals have been rough. She'll probably just want some time away."

Andrew nodded. It seemed Ciarán could slip into great advice whenever he felt, always leaving his friend stunned with the sudden wiseness-

"I'm gonna take a fat piss. Don't run yourself mad in the meantime."

With that, Ciarán slipped by Andrew and to the bathroom. He couldn't help but let the smile overtake his face as he watched him run by, a hand clutching the front of his jeans. He shook his head, glancing around the room to ground himself from his sky high thoughts.

Wren, Elise and Isiah all huddled by his organ, scrolling through various social medias and occasionally sharing the funny videos or baby photos with each other. Their faces radiated happiness, and Andrew was glad to see it. Over the last 3 weeks him and Gwen put everyone through hell catching up on their behind rehearsals, and they were confident the band was at their peak performance now, more than ready for tour.

His eyes scanned over to Ivy and Gwen in the opposing corner by the table. Gwen sat cross legged in her usual chair, head tilted up to Ivy with smiles spread on their faces. Their conversation seemed enticing, with excited laughs that had them smacking each others arms and heated debates over whether Pixar or Disney had their hearts.

Andrew watched on for a moment in wonder. He had seen Gwen nearly pass out from mental fatigue at her desk these last few days, but she seemed more alive than ever while talking to Ivy. He bit back a smile at their obvious connection and turned his head towards the foyer as the door swung open, the knob slamming into the wall from the high wind.

"Fuck me!" Vivienne exclaimed as she shoved the door shut with her body, turning the lock to ensure the freezing air wouldn't poke through. She shivered, leather suit covered in rain as she paced into the room for the space heater like a moth to a flame. "It's complete armageddon out there! I had to walk my bike the last few minutes because the wind tried to knock me off!"

"Nature's revenge for you being late." Gwen smiled, her attention turned to Vivienne as she ripped off the wet leather and threw it into a lazy heap with her gloves.

She crouched by the heater, hands on her arms to rub her now exposed skin. Her outfit choice seemed less than smart for the weather— a tight black tank top, a black and white nailshead patterned straight skirt that stopped at her mid thigh, and a pair of fishnets that did nothing to keep her warm.

"And for not wearing a jacket." Andrew added in, and Vivienne shot him a glare.

"Fuck off." She threw back with a lighthearted tone, and Andrew shook his head with a smile. Ciarán raced back from the bathroom at the sudden commotion, taking his place with his guitar and an exasperated grin at the sight of Vivienne.