" Ok then call him and tell him I'm waiting for him..." Mrs Jeon hums and Mr Jeon called the Kim's to inform them about Jungkook being well now.

The doctor come to check him and told to rest for atleast a week and not to put pressure.

Jungkook then fall asleep as the medicine start to show their affect .

When he get up from sleep he felt someone holding his hand and he doesn't need to look who's it .

" Koo..." Finally he heard the voice he's desperately waiting for.

" How are you my Tae...." He look at other who's trying hard not to cry .

" Stupid... stupid... who drives so irresponsibly...huh! There I was coming to meet you and when I got to meet you lik...like this...." He sobs holding other's hand and it hurt Jungkook.

" Hey darling... look at me... Tae.. please baby ..." Taehyung sniff as he look at him with his tearful eyes .

" I'm here right...I'm not going anywhere hmm .now show me your smile that light up my whole world ..hmm..come on" Tae smiles and Jungkook pull him in his arms.

" I'm here sweetheart....your Koo is not going anywhere...hmm..I'm alright" he assured him and that's how they both spend time together that day .

After a week.
----------------

Jungkook finally recovered from his injury and not even a day Taehyung left him alone. Always visiting him and making sure he's resting and not working. And Mrs Jeon never felt this much relief before as Taehyung always help in daily preparation of the Pooja.

And the navaratri days has come to an end. And Today it's ashtami in which the one who have prayed and give place to goddess in their homes do a Pooja to thank the goddess to give them the opportunity to worship her . And by this day they'll make a grand feasta for small Little girls who are being called the Avatar of goddess.

So today in both Kim's and Jeon's house preparation are on high . And in between this Taehyung have to be in both of the places because Mrs Jeon ask him to come to the house because she wants him and Jungkook to take blessings from the goddess together and feed the little beautiful goddesses at their home together to get a good fortune.

Because of that Mrs Kim and Jin has gotten up at 4 o clock in the morning and start preparing the food and cleaning the house as well.

Jin made beautiful rangoli to in front of entrance for welcoming the little girls from the neighborhood.

" Mom.... I've done the dough and the halwa too... I'll just come after waking Taehyung up....by 6 we will be done by Pooja and kanchak too...so he could leave for his in laws house too..." He walk upstairs and get inside Taehyung's room to find him sleeping hugging his big plushie tightly.

" Tae.... Tae..get up ... and get ready... Taehyung get up..." Tae pouts and mumbled in his sleep but Jin shook him by his hand and Taehyung open his eyes and look at Jin.

" What happened...?" He murmur. Jin signs before walking to his wardrobe to take out a dress for him to wear .

" Here wear this one today and get ready fast....after doing the kanchak here ...you have to leave for Jeons too..." And in a snap Taehyung run to washroom making Jin laugh .

After half an hour Taehyung walk downstairs all ready and saw the house decorated and pleasent smell of food coming from the kitchen.

" Mom and Hyung really...get everything ready..." He says and look at the time, it's 5:30 already.

" He says and look at the time, it's 5:30 already