°❀‿ 𝟎𝟎𝟐. ‿❀°

︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦⋆✿⋆꒦꒷︶⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

═══════════════

⋠ September 22nd, 2007. Xx village. ⋡

On the outskirts of the Xx village, Seiu was sitting all alone. She didn't have anywhere else to go. So she took shelter in a nearby village from her home. It's been 11 days since her parents kicked her out of their house. She has been sleeping in the village's stable since then.

Every day She would go seek Satoru but no one would ever help her. Everybody just looked at her with pity in their eyes which she hated.

Today she finally decided to stop looking for Satoru Gojo. He Doesn't want to meet her even if she says It's important. He doesn't care, So she should also not care about him anymore. It was time to stop.

A Scared scream broke Seiu out of her train of thought. She came out of the stable and saw a large fire towards the village. People were screaming and crying. The sound reached till the stables. She was about to run towards the village's direction when she saw someone familiar and stopped.

Suguru geto was standing in front of her with a Menacing look. He looked towards Seiu with disgust in his eyes. And spoke.

" Now It's your time to die dear baby sister. I already put our parents out of their misery. " Suguru Manically laughed looking at Seiu. She trembled fearfully for her life and the small life inside of her as well.

Yes, she was already three months pregnant. That's the whole reason she got kicked out of her house. She has been searching for satoru to tell him about the pregnancy and everything else. but that guy was hell-bound on ignoring her.

" What are you talking about Onii-chan? This isn't funny. " she trembled but tried to act strong.

" Do I look like I'm joking with you? I'm going to kill you. It will be painless, I swear. " He smiled.

" No, No please Onii-chan. I don't know what happened to make you want to kill us but Please spare me. " She pleaded desperately. She needed to stay alive for them. She has to be alive for her baby's sake.

" And why should I? " He Grabbed a Knife from his pocket and was about to strike her when she shouted.

" I'm Pregnant, Onii-chan. " She shouted and Suguru stopped midways.

" What? " His eyes widened hearing her. Seiu nodded her head slightly to make him realise what he heard was true.

" With who's Child? " He Questioned.