Chapter Nine: Two Lions and a Monster

Eren Jeager sat in the emergency room with a broken nose and two black eyes. His entire body was covered in bruises and his pride had been left in a million bits the minute that blonde dyke had left him out cold on the cafe floor. Stupid bitch... he thought as blood leaked from his nose.
A nurse came and took him into one of the exam room, removing his make shift bandage and his shirt. He was forced to lay down on an x-ray table. There were many clicking tongues and long talks about fractured bone all over his body. The doctor assumed this was some kind of bar fight with a man twice his size. If only he knew how wrong he was. After being confined to a hospital room he picked up his phone to call some one who was in dire need of an ass kicking.

...

In the Ackerman-Leonhardt house hold, Mikasa's phone went off playing Wicked Games. Annie stirred from slumber her hood falling in her eyes as the TV screen provided the only illumination. Mikasa was fast asleep, breathing quietly of the calm night air.
Brushing the hood from her eyes she got up, careful not to wake Mikasa. She crept into the kitchen where their phones set side by side but Mikasa's screen was on with the picture of Eren in his stupid bear hat. Annie made a move to answer the phone when Mikasa's hand snatched it away before she could. Her tone was harsh when she answered and it was clear she was pissed about Eren ruining her cuddle session.
"The FUCK do you want, Jeager? Did my girlfriend not make it clear enough when she laid you flat on your ass?" She growled into the phone and Annie giggled. She held out her hand for the phone. Mikasa put the phone on speaker setting it on the counter. Jeager's voice boomed from the speaker. "Cunt muncher bitch, just because your attack dog bared her fangs-" Annie slammed her hand down cutting him off. "Ass wipe for you information the name is Leonhardt and I can do more then bear my fangs. Better be glad you aren't in a god damn body bag. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to making out with my girlfriend. If you've got a problem with it go stick your dick in a blender." She hung up, keeping her promise by pulling Mikasa into a kiss. "Don't worry about that idiot, Mika. This kitten can turn into a lion when she wants to." Annie's eyes glowed in the dark kitchen the blue shining with love, loyalty and steely determination that would make a weaker soul tremble in fear of what the blonde might do. Mikasa smiled and hugged her lion and kissed her again. "Youre not the only one with claws." She mumbled still a bit sleepy but too happy about hanging up on Eren to care. Annie pulled her back into the bedroom and they fell asleep the instant they hit the pillows.