LXXVII- Two Years Later...

Start from the beginning

Shakky: The second one here was Franky. He came about ten days ago and went straight to the ship.

Sanji: Great. So the Sunny is safe.

Rayleigh: Not a scratch on her. I finished coating her too.

The two boys turned and saw Silvers Rayleigh sitting on a chair next to the bar. He had a newspaper in his hand.

(Y/N): Rayleigh, you're here? Then Luffy's finished his training.

Rayleigh: <laughs> Indeed. But regarding your ship, the reason it's unharmed is because he did such a great job.

He motioned to the nearby bed. Duval and his riders were on it, all bandaged up.

Duval: Call it a badge of honor! I regret nothing!

Sanji: We owe you big time, Duval. I didn't realize you were so dutiful.

Duval: What? Handsome? Ha ha ha ha! Just wanted to pay you back, kid!

(Y/N): Thank you for that.

Shakky: And Nami showed up third.

Heart eyes appeared over Sanji's eyes. He twirled around, cheering.

Sanji: Nami-swan!! Where is she?! Where?!

(Y/N): Oh, boy.

Shakky: She got bored and went to town to do something.

(Y/N): Is that it?

Shakky: No. Usopp arrived fourth. He got here three days ago. Chopper was fifth. He arrived yesterday. You two showed up after him. Brook came to this island for his concert today. So, counting you two, there are already eight of you on the archipelago.

(Y/N): Concert?

Rayleigh: Nico Robin and Luffy are the only ones left. It's no easy feat just getting to this island.

(Y/N): Robin's not here yet?

His heart began to beat fast and his face turned red. Why was he feeling nervous?

(Y/N): A-Anyway, I'm excited to see how much Luffy has grown under your tutelage.

Rayleigh: I haven't seen him for about six months. I can't wait to see how he's grown too.

(Y/N): Six months? He finished his training early, huh? Of course he did.

Rayleigh: I'm sure you've grown too, (Y/N).

Sanji: <heart eyes> And I can't wait to see how much Nami's grown! <3

Blood spurted from his nose. (Y/N) rolled his eyes.

Rayleigh: <sweat dropping> You gonna be all right?

(Y/N): Ignore him.

...

(Y/N) was walking behind Sanji, carrying a big bag of groceries.

(Y/N): Why do I have to follow you? I want to go to the Sunny already!

Sanji: I need someone to hold them for me.

(Y/N): You can hold them yourself! 💢 Wait, I don't have to do this.

He dropped the bag of groceries, glaring at Sanji.

Sanji: Hey, you better pick that back up, jerk! I'm going to make us the best meal you've ever had to celebrate our reunion! Don't let the food get dirty!