He groaned at my expression and his eyes sparkled when he spoke with no interest in whatsoever.

"I just want to talk about something important, considering the elite team.''

"What about it?" I asked, surprised. Is that the only reason he held me back, to talk about wrestling?

"Every year, in the first weekend of winter, the team captains organise a reservation at a lake house."

"Like some sort of a wrestling camp?"

"Yeah," he chuckled "a sort of. We train and get closer as a team for the national championship." He looked down, his messy hair tickling his face. He looked tired and emotionless as ever, playing with some strings, hanging from his oversized sweater.

"And that's the reason I'm missing my class?" I asked surprised over how annoying I sounded. Even Levi looked up immediately, frowning, but his eyes sparkled red like on the roof and between the fight. I wanted to turn around and go to my class, but he abruptly stood in my way, not letting me take another step.

"What do you want me to say Ackerman?" He hissed and stepped forward. I backed away until my shoulders hit the cold lockers.

"You think I enjoy missing my class because of you?"

My heart started beating like drums as he rested his hands onto the lockers in line with my shoulders and moved closer. I looked at his colourless eyes, as the gap between us started disappearing. I hid my flushing face into my scarf, but still felt his warm breath mixing with mine. He looked focused like the other time, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head immediately and my voice broke roughly by saying a short and sharp word.

"No."

"Thought so," he mumbled.

The corridor was completely empty, silence surrounding us, as he moved even closer, pressing his chest softly against my trembling skin. I opened my mouth, trying to think of any word to break the quietness, but he quickly moved his palm to my chin. His fingers were cold; making me tremble as he slowly closed my lips, moving his face even closer. He tilted his head, admiring my terrified face with his dull eyes from every corner, making me blush even more. My mind was spinning, breath getting heavier with every move he made. My vision stayed focused on his eyes, which slowly flickered, but still kept looking into mines, darkened by a shade every second. I was calloused to the lockers, groaning anxiously in my mind. He only smirked, taking a string of my hair with his other hand and moved it behind my ear. He leaned his head over to the left, our noses gently brushing against each other, our gasps unsynchronized. Our lips were separated only by an inch as he let out a whisper, his breath calmly striking my face.

"Just don't be late. We leave on Friday around six."

With that said, he suddenly moved away, fixing his sweater and hair. He then curved his lips, making his way down the hall, his steps echoing from the walls, when I just couldn't move, looking at him leaving me completely alone.

**

Friday night came across quicker then I hoped.

After my little chat with Levi on the hall, I was anxious and couldn't stop sweating. I woke up every day for the rest of the week, praying to be Friday. But when it eventually came from the corner, I wasn't ready. Hell, I wanted to crack into the ground, as I finally packed all of my essentials and exhaustedly fell onto the bed. I looked up to the celling, holding onto my scarf, as minutes passed by.

Only 30 minutes left, I whispered and smiled. I wore a black leather jacket and a comfortable long sleeve button up shirt, paired with cut jeans and black shoes. My hair smelled fresh and was still wet from the early shower, but I didn't mind. My heart was beating fast and my fingers wouldn't stop shaking.

I couldn't lie on my bed forever, so I jumped up and walked to Erens room. He was getting slowly better, but rather stayed in bed. I said goodbye from the door as he just smiled and said with his broken voice: »have fun out there."

I came over to the bed and messed his hair playfully then grabbed my backpack and run down stairs, saying goodbye to the parents and right through the door. I didn't want to be late, so I quickly walked down the street, watching the sun falling down and darkness overcoming the sky. Even if I was 10 minutes early, I didn't care. I was too nervous for caring about myself and until everyone gathered, I wouldn't relax. My eyes only looked for the blue eyed raven and when he finally came, looking cold as always, I couldn't help but to smile. And when our eyes meet he just smirked, shaking his head in my direction. I greeted him the same way, but couldn't say anything as he disappeared into the van.

"Mikasa, let's go!" Yelled Annie from the front seat, disturbing me but I just nodded and sat in the back, next to Marco. He gave me a hug and I smiled at him kindly, when Levi turned on the car and we quickly moved into the nightfall, completely silent.