0.

All Cora could hear was a constant ringing in her ears. Everything happened so fast- she was positive the last few seconds had been a dream, something she simply made up. Unfortunately, as she slowly lifted her head, all of the pain and memories came rushing back. She cried out, the back of her skull pounding so hard it felt as if her skull had been smashed it. It might as well have been, Venom had thrown her against the tunnel wall pretty hard.

"Cora! Can you hear me?" Miles called out through his earpiece. She could hear him fighting Kraven's men outside the tunnel, and hoped that he wasn't struggling too much.

"Miles...help please." Cora begged, watching as Venom tore through cars. The loud roars he let out made the girl flinch everytime, but it was hard for her to get up.

"I'm co- com- hol-d..." Miles tried to reply but the connection of the earpiece cut out. Cora let out a whine, her vision going hazy once more. She tried to stand up slowly, but nearly doubled over due to the searing pain coming from her ribs.

It was going to be hard to fight back, something Cora realized as Venom stalked towards her. Cora closed her eyes and quietly cursed to herself, knowing that she should've pretended to play dead. Venom paid no attention to her battered body laying on the concrete.

"Peter! Please!" Cora yelled, using the last of her strength to raise her voice. The symbiote growled, making it known that Peter wasn't in control. Cora knew it was helpless, but she hoped that somehow Peter would be able to take back his body and resist hurting her even more.

"Please...stop this. You need to fight back, okay? You have to-" Cora was cut off when Venom grabbed her across her midsection, slamming her into the wall. The girl let out a choked moan, wishing she could be put out of her misery already. The pain was unbearable and if Cora didn't have her powers, she knew that she would already be dead.

"Peter isn't here anymore!" Venom roared, barely giving Cora time to react before he flung her to the side. The girl went far, only stopping when her back hit a metal beam straight on. She fell to the ground as the world went dark, the only sound last heard being Venom's fit of rage.

authors note !
sooooooo intro to the story that will happen later on🫣 she's not dead obv...yet...maybe? anyways this will take place after no way home except dr strange was able to fix things without making everyone forget who peter parker was (just making society forget that he is spider-man idc if it doesn't make sense ITS FOR THE PLOTTT. also for the plot peter was only able to get mj and ned a shot at mit again instead of himself so he and cora go to the same school! and they would've met miles in between no way home and this story.