As the game begins, perrie latches onto khali quickly getting nervous.

They see Trent running towards the goal with the ball at his feet as he kicks the ball making it hit the back of the net.

Khali and Perrie scream as they jump up and cheer. Khali looks at trent to see him pointing at her and then doing a heart. Dedicating his goal for her.

"Oh my gosh! That is so cute he dedicated his goal to you!" Perrie says in awe of the new couple.

Khali smiles as she blows a kiss towards Trent making him 'catch' the kiss and then kissing his hand.

Throughout the game, liverpool was dominating the other team.

By the end the score was 8-2 to Liverpool, this meant that the 'public announcement' plan was on the go.

The two girls walked down to the field, khali holding axel as perrie runs to Alex giving him a kiss.

Khali sees Trent and gives axel to perrie and Alex as she walks up to Trent.

"Well done, T." She said hugging him round the neck, part of the plan.

"Thanks, Khal." He said rubbing her waist also whispering, "you ready?"

Hearing her mutter a small 'mhm' he pulls away from the hug and looks down at the girls lips.

They start leaning in as their lips connect. Giving each other a small kiss.

For some reason, Khali felt butterflies, she didn't understand why. It was all fake.

Little did she know, Trent felt those exact feelings, he didn't understand why. It was all fake.

As they pull away from their kiss they head squealing from beside them seeing perrie jump up and down and Alex giving Trent a thumbs up.

They pair laughs seeing their friends as Khali hides her face in his neck.

He wraps his arms around her comfortingly, before the team had to go back to the changing rooms.

LATER THAT EVENING, the group chat between Khali, Leigh and Perrie was going crazy.

IMESSAGE
GROUPCHAT

pez (perrie)
lee lee (leigh)
khals (khali)

pez
KHAL!! care to elaborate
to leigh what happened at
the game?! 😆😆

lee lee
omg what happened babe

khals
i went to support my bf ?? 🤨

pez
BOYFRIEND? THANKS FOR
TELLING US WTF KHALI

lee lee
perrie our baby is
growing up 🥺🥺

khals
🤣🤣 u 2 are soppy , we've
been dating for like a month

pez
AND THEY KISSED AT THE GAME

lee lee
ow 🥺🥺 does he make
you happy bubs?? xx

khals
he does 🥹xx

pez
we are so happy
for you bub 🥺🥺❤️

lee lee
oh we so are ❤️
you deserve this more
than anyone xxx