~𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔~

Harriet woke up to the sound of her alarm beeping on the small wooden table next to her bed. She turned the annoying beeping noise off and sat up in her bed. Harriet yawns and rubs her eyes, before getting out of the bed and walking over to her wardrobe to get dressed for the school day. Harriet walked down the stairs and into her kitchen, grabbing a price of bread and placing it into the toaster. She heard her brother, Robin coming down the stairs and enter the kitchen, "Morning Harri." Robin said with a smile on his face, "Where do you get all this energy from Robs?" She asked, while giggling slightly. Robin just shrugged as the break popped up from the toaster. She grabbed the toast, taking a bite out of it, "Come on Harri, we are going to be late to school" Robin told her while opening the door, "Also I'm walking with my friend Finney today so you will have to walk with us today" he finished. Harriet nodded and opens the door to walk to school. Her and Robin walked out the door, shutting it behind them and she started walking with Robin, "I'm meeting Finney at the park around the corner so come on." He smirks and starts running, "Seriously Robs?! Wait for me!" Harriet shouts before running after Robin. They reach the park and Robin runs up to a boy, a boy that Harriet assumed was Finney Robin comes to a stop and she runs up behind him, "you really need to calm it with the energy Robs." Harriet said in between breaths, "I'm sorry Harri." Robin says sarcastically as she sticks her tongue out at him. Finney looks towards Harriet, he was shocked. She was beautiful. He smiles and turns to Robin, "This your sister?" He asks as Robin nods, "Well she's gorgeous." He whispers to Robin, Robin just looks at him and smirks, "Ooh, someone's got a crush~". Finney blushed and looked away as she looked in Finney's direction and was shocked, he looked really good. It's like they were in a fairytale, and they had just experienced love at first sight..