Ch-6 Past & Lost Love

Start from the beginning

Shion look at her aura and see it going back up like something is refill her aura.

Shion: "Even it's but there is a strong Possibility Izuku heart can maintain its resistance and maybe, just maybe..." look back to him "There is strong possible his semblance is helping him and mine."

Pyrrha,Ren and Nora surprise and look back to Izuku.

Ozpin: "So, this one for all power."  see 8 spirit in room.

Inside dream

City in big fire with blood coming out from wall and All monsters roam the city searching for someone.

On roof, Neg-Izuku and Weiss still fighting until...

Neg-Weiss: "What are you doing? Why are destroying my place?"

Neg-Izuku: "It's that obvious weiss, I turning this place into my liking, I mean come on. Who would want to work here is like a cage." fire a black whip to her who fire back with her ice.

 A smoke appear between him and her. Neg-Weiss looking around for him until he appear behind her and She block it with ice shield and Izuku flip back onto roof top.

Neg-Weiss: "What do you mean is a cage?" pointed her sword at him "I doing what Schnee family do for generation."

Neg-Izuku: "Then your generation is fuck up. You keeping your people like a solider and you on throne looking down on them like you a god or something but what most piss me off is you..." point to her "You people treat Faunus like a plug and I bet your daddy is one too."

Neg-Weiss yell: "AND WHAT IF HE IS!" fire a big ice at him who destroyed with his whip and Weiss appear infront of him with a sword try to stab him but he grab weiss hands and throw to wall.

Weiss stop the impact with her magic and land on roof top.

Neg-Weiss yell: "Do you know what is feel like to lose someone, someone who hold dear to you lose someday, while you just on side line looking at the death body."

Neg-Izuku: "I do and I looking at the killer now!" Neg-Weiss look confuse until Neg-Izuku scream in pain while his body started to change into a green color with mask and face cover of him.

Watch from 4:27 and think Yang with blake and Izuku in blake place. End at 11:47

Pyrrha: "Now if they can just free Izuku..." 

Ozpin mutter: "It will be hard but..." see ruby eyes glow "If they able to solve the neckless, they might able to save him."

Inside Dream

Neg-Izuku walk to Weiss who faint on floor but stop by a bike land infront of him and Weiss.

Yang: "That's enough, Izu...." stop by see Izuku but..

" stop by see Izuku but