SEVENTEEN

chapter 17- maintenance day (notti pov) 🚬

Notti got off the phone with Solana after picking out her outfit and helping her get ready

Notti got off the phone with Solana after picking out her outfit and helping her get ready. He decided he would also get ready and have ddot come over so they could do whatever. Notti went to dd's room to express the idea but dd was already in the hall coming towards his room.

"we need something to do" dd
"i was just thinking that" notti says
"let's chill wit ddot and then see if the boys wanna go record and shi" dd suggests
"good idea but i call shower"
"UH NO" dd says
"chill out , i'm leaving wit amiri so one of yall can use my bathroom, DONT.. FUCK IT.. UP" melz pops out of her room
"bye tioooo" amiri chuckles at both of them
"bye miri" the two boys wave
"i don't care what bathroom i ge- I WANT MELZ BATHROOM" dd cuts off nottis sentence
"YESSIRRR" dd runs down to his room

Notti lets out a sigh with a bit of laughter and walked back to his room stretching his arms. He told solana to wear brown because he was going to wear brown where ever he decided to go or what to do. He grabbed a Tan essentials hoodie and matching sweats with black cat 4s. He walks into the bathroom to look in the mirror.
*damn my twists messed up" notti looked at his hair. Having nobody to empress he wouldn't care but he had a rep, and coming out like you can't afford a braider is crazy. Notti took out his twists as quick as possible and decided he would just wash it and go. He knew he had to somewhat hurry because dd texted their gc for ddot to come over. Notti got into the shower starting off by washing his hair, shampooing it well just as melz had taught him to do recently then putting in conditioners. Then washing his body carefully making sure to be clean, he hated a smelly nigga so why be one himself. He then rundes out the conditioners and stepped out the shower, wiping off the foggy mirror. Looking at his hair he let a grin grow on his face, he did it right. Usually he may fuck up and forget a step. Notti then put on deodorant and slid on his outfit. Brushing his teeth and wiping his face with a wet rag. He went into his room to spray his cologne and made his bed so he could get on top of the covers.

The sound of an opening and closing door made notti get up from the bed off his phone to look downstairs and there was ddot taking snacks out the pantry.

"ddot get yo fat ass up here"
"shut the fuck up you dirty bitch"
"you eating in my house, you want them lil bites nigga?"
"ay chill ian eat" ddot laughs opening the packaging and coming towards the stairs
"whea ya brother?"
"dd either still getting ready or fell back asleep, jay wit bloodie n nem" notti shrugged
The two boys peeped into dd's room to see him asleep in jeans and a gallery dept shirt.
"nigga always fucking sleep, WAKE UP" ddot yelled and hit him with a pillow
"DAMN" dd shot up with a mug on his face
"the way you hit me i thought you was my mama" dd rubs his eyes
Notti and ddot laugh as they go to the basement to play the game, dd following behind.

A few hours later the boys grew bored of yelling each others heads off and cursing out random people on GTA, dd texted the group chat and invited the boys to come out side. Dd, ddot and notti put on their shoes and grab their ski masks, you never know, and head outside. It was getting a little colder up in nyc and dd was really feeling it.