Late into the night, she reached out to Sakthi for assistance, even though it was an odd hour.

Sakthi : Enna aachu d.... Birthday party a cancel pannitta?

Sivaangi: Onnu illa da... Ash.. Ashwin flight naalaikku re... reshed.... rescheduled......aayiruchu..

Sakthi : Ohh...athaan madam titanic kavuntha mathiri irukeengala....

She gave a slight smile and settled onto Sakthi's bike. He eventually dropped her off at her doorstep. As she prepared to leave, Sakthi paused,

Sakthi : Thalaivi nee ok thane...

concern in his eyes, and asked if she was okay. She nodded in affirmation and then made her way inside.

Sivaangi: Naa OK thaan da... Thank you soo much epovu enakkaga irukurathukku...

Confusion washed over him upon seeing her, but he managed a nod and a smile, responding with an uncertain "okay."

When all the family members inquired why she had canceled Ashwin's birthday party, she sighed and explained that he wouldn't be able to celebrate as his flight was rescheduled, keeping him away on that special day.

Shalini : Sari avan vanthathu celebrate pannidalam....

Sivaangi mv : Avan vanthu thaan irukkan.... Vera enga irundu vara...

Sivaangi: Mmm.. Maa naa thoonga poren..

Krishna: Sari da.. thoongu...

Pavi : Thangam saptiya...

Sivaangi: Athellam time ku panten anni...

Shalini : Nalaikku namma ellarukkum virunthukku solli irukaanga da... ellaru pogalam... so early aa thoongu...

Sivaangi: Amma naalaikku naa varala... enakku vela irukku...

Pavi : Unna mattum vittu poga mudiyathula da thangam....

Sivaangi: illa anni..Akka vum vara vaaippilla.. so naa ava kooda irukken...neenga Amma appa Anna poitu vaanga...

Shalini : Sari da...poi thoongu...

She smiled, With a heavy heart, she headed to her room and sank onto her bed.

That night, sleep remained elusive for Sivaangi. Her thoughts led her down a path of insecurity, and she couldn't escape the turmoil within her mind.

Sivaangi mv : Yen da ipd panra...

Sivaangi had meticulously planned to propose to him, but her efforts had been in vain. Her mind was consumed by one question: why did he lie to her? She couldn't find a clear answer; it was as if he had become a mystery she couldn't solve. Was he really acting strangely, or were these just her own illusions?

As the clock struck twelve, she glanced at the time and smiled through the pain.

Sivaangi : Happy birthday Ashwineyyy ... I Love you 💜

She whispered.

She sent her birthday wishes to him in her mind, picturing him. A single tear slid down her cheek, but she refused to let her trust waver.

She had worked hard to make his birthday special, but circumstances had conspired against her. Despite the setbacks, her faith in him remained unshaken. With trust and hope in her heart, she closed her eyes and went to sleep, believing that there was more to the story, waiting to be unraveled.