Selene POV:

   After stirring awake I groggily looked ahead to see I was in some type of laboratory to which I tried to move only to realize I was frozen and in some type of chamber causing me to look around only to see no one before I started banging my head against the glass since that was the only part of my body I could move.

   As the glass started to crack under the force I was using from my head I used all the force I could muster in one last hit that caused the glass to shatter making me fall out of the chamber and onto the cold tile floor.

   As my limbs began to I thaw with my skin regaining its complexion I look around that lab and found my clothes tucked in a cabinet to which I painfully stood up and grabbed my clothes before suiting and as I stood in the room I couldn't help but worry for Micheal wondering if he was in a chamber like I was or I'm much dire situation.

   As I grew panicked I saw that fog started to envelope the room to which I went to the lock mechanism for the door and tried to get the shutters go up before I heard a heartbeat causing me to look up and two humans staring down at me to which I grew angry before I jumped up through the ceiling and came down in the room the humans were in before I grabbed one of the humans.

   "What is this place? Where is Micheal?!" I asked as the other human stabbed in the back with a scalpel to which I turned towards the human and grabbed his before yank his elbow up causing his bone to split and showing coming out of his arm before I took the scalpel still in bedded in my back and stabbed him in the temple killing the human.

   After killing the human I leaned faints the railing hyperventilating from panic before I walked out of the room and into the hallway, but as stood there five guards held Pistols pointed at me.

   "Don't move." The guard directly in front of me ordered as I stayed silent twirling the scalpel in my hand before I quickly dashed ahead killing all of the guards.

  As I made my through the facility I had to kill guard after guard just try and escape, but the entire time I was just hoping Micheal would show up and make some sassy remark. I would give anything to hear one of them right now.

   After getting a gun from one of the many dead guards that laid behind me I shot out the glass of a window to which I walked up to the window and jumped before I landed on top of container truck and as the truck drove away I looked back at the building seeing the 'Antigen' in big stone letters across the top.

   "I will find you Micheal." I muttered to myself as the truck continued driving away gaining distance from the building which I just escaped.

" I muttered to myself as the truck continued driving away gaining distance from the building which I just escaped