"It's for college. Trying to pave my way to a scholarship." I explain to him. And AP lunch? If only that were a thing, I'd probably sign up for it too."

"AP lunch would be legendary." Will smiles. "Advanced eating. Probably the only AP class I'll actually pass." I eye the paper in his hand and goes to grab it but he holds he lifts the paper in the air, just out of my reach. "Sorry, direct orders from your friends. No peeking allowed."

"What? You just met them, and y'all already got more loyalty to each other than to me?"

"Well, we discovered we have a lot in common." Will smirks. "We bonded over the things the three of us like."

"Really?" I cross my arms. "Like what?"

"You." His smile makes me smile, I roll my eyes at him and start walking away. "Not so fast," he calls after me, he walks alongside of me. "Let me tell you what happened when I went to go talk to the Coach about getting on the team."

"What did he say?"

"I was telling him that I'm a D-1 recruit, listed in "Ball is Life" twice, and that I was scouted." Will informs. "But all he cared about was the fight I got into with Carlton, he believes that I'm all about drama and that I'll bring drama to the team. And to prove that I'm not all about drama then I need to tryout tomorrow."

"At least you get to tryout."

"I mean, yeah, I guess. But imagine you transfer to another school and they knew about all your stats and accomplishments, but they still want you to tryout. It's like a slap to the face."

"Well." I stop walking to turn to face him. "Instead of looking at this as a slap to the face, look at it as your chance to show out for Philly. Putting them on. Recruiters see you on Beverly court, and they know you from Philly then they might start looking over in Philly for more players like you."

"You're right." He smiles, nodding his head as he pull me over to stand in front of some random lockers. "And hopefully you'll be there watching, right?"

"Actually," I start, Trevor threats still fresh in my head. "Maybe it's best that I don't come watch."

"Why not?"

"Trevor isn't the biggest fan of you right now, and he's definitely coming after you since we kissed at the party. And you already have your hands full with Carlton and Connor, no need to add Trevor and his people to the list because of me."

"It's always the pretty girls that got the crazy ex's." Will shakes his head as he leans against somebody's locker. "Look, I'm not about to stop being you to please your jealous ex. I'm not worried about Carlton and Connor, and I'm definitely not worried about no Trevor. So, enough about them. Are you going to come watch me tryout for the team tomorrow?"

"I guess you just have to wait and see." I shrug a little. "Until then, you need to stay clear of Connor. And maybe try and make amends with Carlton, he kinda runs this school. What he says influences the people in this school, talk about the blind leading the blind."

"How is it possible that Carlton is the coolest brother in this jawn?" Will shakes his head. "Being the Captain of the lacrosse team and junior class president wouldn't even come close to making you the top dog in Philly."

"Welcome to Bel-Air, where anything is possible." I smile at him as the warning bell rings. "Now get to class before you're late. I'll see you later."

"I'll walk you to your next class, I just tell them that I'm still trying to find my way around this big ass school. Okay, let's see where your next class at." He holds up the folder sheet of paper. "AP Environmental Science."