Chapter 23: Is This The End?

Start from the beginning

She would not be sharing her love life with Lóngshén today. He may make fun of her, and it was best to keep it to herself. She needed to know why Lóngshén had interrupted their latest date with his urgent call. July had blinked to the back bedroom, hiding under the bed until Lóngshén left.

"We have all been searching for clues to save the twins when Aries and Nyx returned. They claim that the scepter that Zeus covets is the key to saving the twins. Zeus declared he would never surrender the scepter. We can't even steal it and give it back. Phanes insists it must be given freely. I know the truth from a lie, and no matter how much I tried to tell Zeus they were telling the truth, he still believed that Phanes was lying," Lóngshén threw his glass across the room.

Tiamat saw that Lóngshén was hurting. He was afraid for his grandchildren and the lives of his only mortal son. She never had the experience, but she found it fascinating, and maybe one day she will ask to have a human son, but not today. She was having too much fun with July.

"Lóngshén, I think that all of you need to get together and talk it out. Invite them all to a neutral place and have the family there. This way, they can talk it out. You said that Zeus would not willingly give the scepter to Phanes, but if Phanes blood bounds his promise that after he gives the scepter to him, he will give it directly to Nu," Tiamat preening on her brilliant idea.

Lóngshén looked up with hope in his eyes. What a simple plan. It just had to work. He had to adjust his eyes quickly to the world known as Alpha B. When his eyes closed, he forgot that the vision of this world resembled a coarse stereopsis perception, and it gave him a headache before adjusting his eyesight to match this world's craziness.

A burst in the upper atmosphere interrupted their quiet spot on the highest mountain. Lóngshén looked up and saw a vast cloud heading their way. Tiamat whimpered and called for July, who appeared beside her, wrapped his body around her neck, and hissed at Lóngshén. He just knew the dragon god would bully his new girlfriend.

Lóngshén, dismissing the kitten's hateful eyes, looked back up. July looked up and gasped in horror. Was it a comet, a meteor? July pulled on both dragons and blinked. They landed hard in Olympus, and the same asteroid was in this world when they looked up, too!

"What is happening," July howled.

All they could do was stop and watch in wonder. How could the same event be happening in other worlds? It is unimaginable. The three just stared and waited for their end, and then....

Zee and Nu

Nu landed on the bed softly and looked up at his Hia, his love, his everything. He needed him. He needed to feel his body pressed against his. Who was he kidding? He needed all of him. He wanted to feel their breaths against each other's skin before losing each other in bliss.

Nu rolled over, got on his hands and knees, and stalked his way like a kitten to his lifemate. Looking at Zee with lust and passion, Nu's eyes shifted to what he desired most. His lifemates cock. Licking his lips, getting them nice and wet, he kissed the tip, flicking his tongue to lick the pre cum that tasted warm, salty, and delicious, his favorite treat.

"Baby, you are pushing my buttons. If you keep doing that, I will cum in your mouth, and that is not where I want to cum," Zee smacked Nu's ass leaving a nice red handprint in its wake.

Nu purred in his throat and opened his lips, and took his lifemates cock into his mouth, pushing deeper until it hit the back of his throat. It was so thick, so long, and tasted so good he wanted more and swallowed. Nu loved why Hia groaned as he took his length and slowly pulled back.

He moaned as he felt Hia's rim of his cock flick against his tonsils. Nice and slow, he wanted to feel every inch dancing against his tongue as he sucked and pulled.