Chapter 15

Here it is. The day has finally come for me to tell Michael. After much convincing from my friends, I decided it was the right thing to do. He should know.
I'm waiting at starbucks for Michael. He was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago.

Luke tried to come with me today but I refused. He wanted to come with me because he didn't trust Michael, I don't blame him. The bell goes off above the entrance signaling someone's arrival. Speak of the devil, Michael sits in the chair across from me.

"Let's get this over with, what do you need to tell me?" He demands.
"U-um, this isn't easy to say-" he cuts me off "Just say it."
I look down to my hands "I'm pregnant and you're the father."
His jaw clenches
"Get an abortion."
My mouth hangs open "No."

He rolls his eyes "I can't believe you'd keep the baby just to keep me around." He scoffs
"What?" I say in disbelief
"You're just keeping the baby hoping I'll get back with you."
"You pathetic little ass." I spat
"If anything I would get a restraining order to keep you away from me, and the baby!" I ignore the looks we are now getting from the people around us. "You're such a whore. I bet you're still screwing Luke in the midst of all this."
"That's it!" I get up from my chair, slap him as hard as I can across the face and make my way out of starbucks.

I must not have noticed Michael follow me out of there. He takes ahold of my wrist from behind, spinning me around. "No one, treats me that way."
He says in a low growl. His grip on my wrist getting tighter. "Well I just did, asshole." I say through gritted teeth. His eyes filled with anger and he tightens his grasp on my wrist as hard as he can and starts twisting it. "Stop it!" I try pulling away but the pain only gets worse. "Please, stop!" A man who looks around the age of forty, walks up to us. "Is there a problem here?" He asks
Michael lets go of my wrist "No sir."
I run away as fast as I can.

--

I close the door of my apartment and rest my back against it, my heart pounding in my chest. "Willow, you're home already?" Bella asks coming out of her and over to me. "Yeah, It didn't go well."

"What do you mean?"

I tell her what exactly happened, then go on a ramble of how I wish I hadn't told him.
"Oh my god, Wills, he could've hurt you even worse and the baby! I should've came with you." She exclaims
"I know, but he didn't. And it's okay now. My wrist is feeling a lot better." I look down to my wrist and see a slight bruise the size of Michael's hand.

"Luke's going to flip." She says
I sigh "I know. Okay? I know. I'm going to my room."
Once I get to my room, I get into some comfortable clothes and sit down on my bed. Thinking about if I should take Luke back or not.

I decide to text him.

To: Luke
Come over?

Only five minutes later, "Luke's here!" Bella shouts.
"Just come back here Luke!" I shout back. And he enters my room shortly after. "I've been thinking..." I trail off.
"About what?"
"About taking you back."
"Are you?"

"Yes." A grin spreads on both of our faces, he walks closer to me and rests his hands on my hips. Leans in, and kisses me gently. The familiar sensation of his cool lip ring against my lips makes me smile into the kiss.
"Don't leave me again." I say as I pull away. "Never." He says and I smile. This time I kiss him, more passionately. I take his hand in mine and lead him to my bed and we lie there, cuddling as close as we can to each other. "Can come to your doctors appointments now?" He asks, I let out a chuckle. "Yes you can."
He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer, if that's possible.
"I love you too." He says
"What?"
"I never got to say I love you too when you first said you love me." I smile as he says that and kiss him
--
--
(A/N) didn't quite know how to end this chapter but at least I updated lol
Don't forget to vote and comment! (: