𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: everywhere

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:
everywhere

They took no time to strip down to their socks. Kicking off her shoes at the doorway while he threw his shirt to the floor. She unbuttoned her white button-up and let it fall. She stripped her jean shorts as they rolled down to her ankles. He shut the door and locked it, looking at Luffy's figure.

Law was no better than any man, of course, he found Luffy attractive. He could see why she was able to be railed almost every night. Her body was desired, a walking wet dream. Seeing her in only her panties and bra was another type of dream. The one you'd wake up to erected and sweating. He grabbed her and brought her to him, pressing his lips against hers. She gladly let his tongue slip inside, feeling the wetness of it glide over hers.

"Mmh..." She moaned into his mouth.

His hands wandered, both palms slipping underneath her bra to grip onto her breasts. Fondling and playing with them as if they were his own toys. She let him have her, melting into his hot touch. The wetness pooled in her panties as her thighs rubbed together in eagerness. He picked her up and carried her to his room, her legs wrapped around her waist as she held onto him.

He kicked open his bedroom door and laid her down on his bed. His room was neat, and well taken care of. Obsessively clean in a way, everything was organized. Even his bed sheets were tightly tucked into every corner, just for it to get ruined tonight. She was sprawled on the mattress, letting him feast on her. He grinded against the wetness of her underwear with his erect dick in his boxers, soaking the cloth of it.

Her hands ran through his rugged black locks of hair as they continued to make out like they were starving for each other's saliva. Their tongues twisted and twirled with each other, she couldn't believe it. The way his hands gripped her boobs too, he snapped off her bra and tossed it to the floor. Playing with her free breasts more, he was so touchy.

Unlike Eustass, he'd usually get straight with it. A kiss here and there, but nothing like this. Honestly, sometimes Luffy would think Eustass thought their sex was more of a chore or rather something to get over within an hour. But under Law's touch, there was desire and longing. As if this sex was a necessity, something they couldn't live without.

He grinded against her until his whole boxer had a wet spot from her secretions. He broke away from the kiss and finally began taking out his cock. She looked down at him as his boxers fell to the floor, her eyes widened in shock.

What the fuck.

His dick was huge, it was the biggest one she had ever seen. Of course, Eustass was big too, he could make her orgasm in less than five minutes. But this kind of dick would make her orgasm in a second. The length and how wide it was, the tip was pulsing as the veins were practically beating. Her face reddened as it seemed to get bigger the more it got erected.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"N-No... you're just." She paused as her face turned bright red, "Really... big."

He chuckled and smiled, "You're cute."

He went through his drawer and took out a condom, "I'll put this on before we—"

"There's no need."

He stopped, "What? Look... Uhm I'm not trying to start—"

"We don't need to have a condom," She sighed and looked away.

"I'm infertile."

He stared, "Oh..."

"Hurry up already."