000, summer fling

JUNO KNEW THAT she and Justin just wouldn't work out. There was so much that stopped them from being together. So she got over her little crush.

But Justin... man he could never get over Juno Wilson. At fifteen he knew she was the girl for him.

He loved everything about her; her pretty brown eyes, her curls that fit her perfectly, the way she could make anyone feel better, she so beautiful and she was kind.

Justin wondered if she'd ever actually hated someone. Of course, there were some people she didn't get on with but that was only because they didn't like her.

Her smile was just so comforting.

When he was pissed, everyone annoyed him. All his friends, his mom, and the girls he would hang out with. But never Juno.

Everyone was in Bryce's pool house, while Juno and Justin were in the pool.

Juno was lying on a lilo in the pool, the sun hitting her face. All she tried to do was relax, nothing else was on her mind.

But every time she glanced over at Justin, he was staring at her.

Usually, she didn't have to worry about Justin staring. Whenever a little bit of skin was showing the rest of the boys went crazy, but he was the one who smacked some sense into them.

"You're staring," Juno stated, her face still looking up at the sky with sunglasses on her eyes as she looked at the sun.

Justin scoffed. "Now who's the one in denial."

She sat up slightly and moved up her sunglasses to look at him. "Clearly you. I'm not blind, you know?"

"And I'm not staring at you." Justin retorted before he rolled his eyes.

"You can at least be truthful," Juno told him.

He shook his head. "I wasn't staring."

She took a deep sigh before she got off the lilo and started to swim over to him. "Stop being a little liar, Foley."

"Now you're just delusional." The boy let out a laugh as he looked at her.

"Oh?" She questioned. "Delusional?" She put her hands into the water and pushed it at him, splashing him with the pool water.

Justin let out another laugh. "How many times do I have to tell you that you're not gonna win at this?"

Before she could say anything a load of water was splashed in her face. "You little bitch." She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down into the water.

While he was down he gripped onto her arms and pulled her down with him. When she was fully submerged she began to slap him until he had let go.

After she let go she came back up from the water, and he then doing the same.

"You got my hair wet, you prick!" Juno said as she tried to wipe away the few wet hairs from her forehead and he just chuckled. "It's not funny. I have somewhere to go after this."

Justin shrugged. "I think you look great."

The girl playfully wrapped her hands around his neck. "I'm actually gonna kill you."

He sent her a smirk before he grabbed her hands and pulled them off him. "That's funny."

They didn't realize how close they stood with each other. Juno stared at him as he smirked at her, wanting to wipe it off his smug face.

The girl tilted her head as she looked at him. Which caused a lot of nerves to develop, they had never been that close without a reason.

His eyes glanced down to her plump lips, that just seemed to be calling his name. And he looked back into her eyes.

Juno's hands settled on Justin's shoulders, she had never been so hesitant to touch a boy in her life.

Justin's hands slowly made their way down to her waist, she grew shy at his touch. She'd been touched by boys before, but it felt different with him. Maybe it was because they were friends, or maybe there was something else that made her blush at his touch.

He slowly began to lean in and she prepared herself, she was ready.

Juno was even more nervous than she was for her first kiss, which was also with her best friend. But things were very different.

His soft lips pressed against hers; making her eyes grow wide even though she knew it was going to happen.

Juno's hands travelled up from his shoulders to his neck. And Justin's grip on her waist tightened.

Their innocent kiss quickly turned a lot more aggressive. Like they both craved for more.

But they stopped themselves, knowing that anyone could walk out and find them at any time. They both wouldn't hear the end of it.

The two friends both wondered if this would affect their friendship, hoping that it wouldn't change things forever.

But after a short summer fling, it was never spoken about again. Juno liked to think she got Justin out of her system, but that just pulled him in more.