The two individuals went to Izana's office again. The male had to lock Y/n inside again, during their meeting. The girl knew it was dumb to try to run away. They had guards everywhere, and apparently some executives were already keen to kill her. So she just looked outside the window, fear that this would be the end of her.

 So she just looked outside the window, fear that this would be the end of her

Izana sat down at a table. Next to him was Mikey, on the other side of him sat Kakucho. Sanzu settled down in front of Izana, as he was Bonten's third man.

"So, what are we doing about that chick?" Takeomi asked the obvious question. Everyone looked at each other not saying anything.
"Any opinions?" Bonten's leader said.
"We always kill enemies. She's like one, isn't she?" Mochizuki stated.
"She's the reason why I'm still here. And if it wasn't for me, Kakucho would've died." Izana butted in.
"Have you guys ever heard of the assassin duo from Seoul?" He added, receiving nods from everyone.
"Y/n is one of them."

The executives shared some glances between each other.
"I think we could use her. We're lacking one important person now anyways. Her skills could be useful." Kakucho agreed, staying on Izana's side.
"Y/n was always a loyal member of Tenjiku. I think it'd be a good idea too." Ran said.
"Also, she said that Hanma wants to take revenge. We could maybe take him down through Y/n." The white haired male said. Mikey's ears pierced up. Hanma was an enemy of Bonten for a long time now and they finally wanted to get rid of him.

"Alright, I've made up my mind. We'll keep her alive and use her. Meeting is dismissed." Mikey stated his final words  and everyone left the room without a word.
"Why don't we pull a little joke, saying that we have to kill her?" Ran suggested while him, his brother, Sanzu, Kokonoi, Izana and Kakucho were walking towards Izana's office.
"That's evil. I like it." Sanzu grinned.
"The poor girl." Rindou sighed, not wanting to mess with those lunatics.
"Don't carry it too far tho." The white haired male said while Sanzu deadpanned.
"Since when are you so serious about that girl? That's not like you at all." The pink haired male took all his bullets out of his gun, putting them into the pocket of his suit.
"Am not." Izana argued back. Kakucho only shook his head laughing. Like Sanzu said, his best friend's behavior was very unusual for him but maybe it was not that bad after all. Maybe Izana would finally find his joy.

 Maybe Izana would finally find his joy