Four Brothers and the fifth

Start from the beginning

Joy simply pushed himself up to the ground, showing overwhelming muscle strength, and stood right in the center of those three.

There was darkness, but his breath made the smoke around him who said, 'Every rotten thing in the world is a curse. I am here to understand it...possibly nullify it with their teaching that I gained in a split second of enlightenment. I am here to become an honored one!'

'You came here by your choice that means!' said Ossan, crossing his hand. 'I wonder who could have such guts after that blond dumbass! But if you are here as expected by him, I won't beat you to the pulp!' He walked to his face, adding, 'However, we ought our anger be replenished on someone!'

As Ossan came to a halt, Hollen and Jour the blue held the legs and hands of the boy. In the red halo, he knuckled his fist and stroked in the center of the young boy, who lost consciousness in a split second. 'Big talk and weak resolve! You are nobody but a peasant to my eyes, just like your partner Ciceroni.' He grabbed the boy's neck and dragged him into the darkness of the forest.

As they walked with their halo, the sky-covering trees moved themselves to make a way, and when they arrived at a mountain, their halo loosened all of a sudden. They climbed the mountain in a leap and stood before half a way where was open the mouth of the stones. It looked like a stygian cave that they walked in leisurely. There remained not only the darkness but the sound of water drop and someone else's footsteps.

Ossan whispered, 'Brother has arrived as well, smelling this peasant!'

Hollen laughed aloud and said, 'Who cares about it! He cannot even stand on his legs when he walks through the gate! He is worse than a peasant! I wonder what brought him back!'

'Maybe, he found Souk...' said Jour. 'He might have killed him!' He with the short beard and blue eyes who had clasped the boy's collar felt heaviness in his mighty hands, which were showing veins as if he had to exert more force to maintain the passing, though he remained calm and walked until his hand was lighten and someone torched the flames in the dark.

'Look who are there?' said a blond hair guy. He clapped his hand, standing up, and continued, 'Somebody was conspiring that four brothers will meet again. And we are here after a decade of traveling in this prison. But what do we have at hand? An answer to walk out! A path to the aftermath! Enlightenment! A magical key! A dragon! Or its killer!' and all of a sudden, he shouted, 'Nothing at all!!!!'

'Oii...' meddled Hollen, taking custody of the boy. 'I have someone like you...I found another interesting peasant! He came here by his choice!'

'You are telling me I am a peasant?' said the blond guy. Watching the laugh of his brothers, he manifested his golden halo.

'No!' said Hollen, being a grim reaper with the purple halo. 'Four brothers we are of the celestial dragon age. So-called strongest in the middle of the Ananta who had the caliber to challenge that bastard Arandhira and his son Girisha! But then our fate was manipulated...we were beaten by some peasant, without even knowing his flesh. Ever since then, I learned never to underestimate a small fry.'

And Jour came forward, saying, 'Join the hands now! And remember that whenever we were humiliated, there was someone we called a peasant...a weakling! Now that we have a chance, let's be in the circle to study what makes a peasant strong enough to fight us! Like once that Souk kid did to save us. He even defeated that faceless peasant!' He raised both hands for a handshake. Seeing them smile, he chanted, 'Throughout the heaven and hell, we summon the herculean motion that binds us to one reality we have been craving! Brothers of the dead era, we ought your strength, my forsaken and then adopted lady!'