I'm not an expert on rockets, so I can't give detailed instructions, but fortunately, France has plenty of scientists well-versed in science. It seems like the development of rocket weaponry will progress. Antoine Lavoisier, who cooperated in the development of the prototype, is also considered a genius and often referred to as the father of modern chemistry. To avoid any issues with potential espionage, we're officially classifying the project as "improved fireworks for a Kingdom-sponsored parade." If we show it off as a new type of weapon, neighboring countries will copy it, so it is nominally a firework.

Although it's a primitive rocket weapon, once it's mounted on a carriage and can be launched with adjustable angles, it becomes more mobile than traditional field guns. What's more, rocket weapons, being unguided, fly and impact all around, which makes them highly effective for suppression. During World War II, the BM-13, known as Stalin's Organ, was feared by the German army. It was cost-effective and easier to replenish compared to regular weapons. We plan to adjust them for operational deployment within a few years.

"That's about it on the military situation. Now, let's move on to the economic report."

"Yes, in terms of the economy, we've established a procedure for trading sugar and spices between Qinglong and Mysore and bringing spices into France. We're just waiting for the right time to push forward with sugar production."

"Oh, that's excellent. Once we can produce it, it will increase the value of Qinglong as well. Let's establish the production infrastructure and then proceed aggressively."

On the economic front, taking advantage of Qinglong as a trade intermediary, plans have been made to export sugar and other products produced in Qinglong, use the profits to purchase spices, and bring them into France. This trade method will be implemented by the end of the following year when the sugar production system is ready. The construction of factories in the Kingdom of Mysore will also take place, primarily led by French state-owned enterprises, with construction expected to begin in three years. Currently, we are focusing on domestic factory production and employee training, so full-scale economic trade is likely to take place later.

...Well, ideally, we would like to approach this meeting with a more relaxed atmosphere, given that these topics could be positive for France. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. The reason is, that a massive upheaval has erupted in the United Kingdom. After sipping on the sweet milk tea, let me explain the sequence of events.

It all began around noon on October 5 in Brixton Market, London. A royalist group advocating punishment for the betrayal of the Continental Army in the New World clashed with students who supported the independent Confederate States of North America while arguing for the necessity of the New Treatise of Government to overcome economic recession and mounting debts. Soldiers who intervened to mediate the clash sided with the royalists and brutally attacked the students, accusing two of them of plotting rebellion and stabbing them to death on the spot.

Upon hearing the news, nearby residents and citizens who had been struggling with debt due to the economic downturn caused by the heavy cost of war and the defeat of the British army were incensed and engaged in street fights to protect the students. This escalated into an attack on the nearby debtor's prison, where they managed to free the debtors... This situation has started to resemble the events that led to the storming of Bastille during the French Revolution, even though the circumstances are different. And to make matters worse, I received a report from the Department of Land Administration that the situation is deteriorating even further.

"According to d'Eon's report, the unrest is not limited to Brixton but has expanded to the outskirts of London and Scotland. King George III has not appeared in public, and there are rumors of his health issues circulating in Britain. As a result, the public's loyalty to the king and the parliament is waning."