CHAPTER 2: HIS POWER

I forced my tired eyes to open my eyelids were so painful I even thought they would drop off. My eyes slowly began adjusting to the surrounding. The first thing I noticed were the strong metal bars in front of me. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't, I noticed that there were shackles suspending my hands above me. I struggled to move them but it's only blood that trickled from their wrist down my arms into my armpits. I gasped in pain what the hell was I doing in a cell? I tried to move my legs but they had shackles too my legs were bleeding. I looked around there was nothing good to look at other than a grey solid wall after the narrow corridor separating the wall and the cell. My heart was running crazy, my mind whirled around like a tornado I could not understand anything.

What happened? Where was I? Who was I fighting at night? Was it today? Yesterday? I had no idea if it was day or night in the first place. But what I knew for sure I was in danger more danger than I was before. The man I was fighting in the forest surely wanted to kill me, being alive meant I do been spared some to live and maybe escape.

I laughed at the thought of escaping, how was that even possible. I was completely trapped in a cell. Suspended halfway in air with only my toes kissing the cold concrete floor. Well, I guess I was such a good dreamer wasn't I?

A cold breeze brushing through my hair sent a cold chill down my spine. I lifted my head in fright looking around cautiously, my eyes met a small bulb dimly lighting the corner of the room I was in I spotted a huge male figure sitting on the weak looking table. His wide back was turned to me a v-shaped black t-shirt hugging his back. His grey sweat pants were stained with blood, his hands were so masculine balled against the ugly wood of the table. I didn't realize my breath was hitching and my heart slamming against my ribs loudly. If he's the one who captured me I had no hopes of living. He looked so strong, he could surely rip my lean body apart in seconds. The breeze in my hair became stronger I gulped a lump of saliva quickly trying to slow my heart that was going crazy at the moment.

Then I felt cold hands on my bare waist, what? Where the hell was my t-shirt? I looked down at myself, luckily I had my black laced bra on, and the denim trousers were intact too. I exhaled with the slightest relief. My head throbbed hard and a cold chill traced round my stomach circling and tracing around my navel. I held my breath my heart leaping to my throat. I glanced at the direction I had seen the man, he was not there, knots tightened in my stomach.

I felt a presence behind me, I was pretty sure I was going to pee on myself. A trace of cold fingers down my back made my heart cease beating, then a cold breath caressed my skin followed by a rough grip that was so demanding. I lost myself completely not sure of what I should be feeling, it was a mixture of agony and pleasure at the same time. Oh god, I was definitely going to lose myself, I felt a masculine body so close to mine. My back pressed against it, his warmth caressing my skin. Oh god no, I can't be feeling pleasure when am like this, in danger and worse, from a man I didn't know and was definitely going to kill me. I strained my hormones, you need to listen to me, and you hear me? I scolded them mentally. They did me no good, as I tried to strain myself he traced his hands round my abdomen. I threw my head back gasping for air, my head landed in between his neck and shoulder. I closed my eyes tight as he traced his hands upwards to my shoulder then seductively curving it to my neck. He groaned I had no idea why, it definitely couldn't be me. Why was I even feeling like this?

"Tell me little deer, who are you? I guess that is rude isn't it? Maybe I ask why you invaded my territory. Are you not going to talk?" his voice was dark and venomous, promising pain and death.

"Are you not going to talk? Or should I make you do so?" he repeated even darkly

I seriously couldn't understand what he meant by territory, what had I gotten myself into?