Blossoming Rose (Futa Ruby x F!Reader)

Y/n walked the halls of Beacon, well into her third year. Y/n was one of the few people in her class to have actually made it this far with her team for... obvious... reasons in the fact that most others were dead but Y/n didn't let that keep her down. She saw promise in the future huntsman and huntress in lower years even though they had a long way to go. Y/n especially saw promise in Ruby Rose and not just because she was let into Beacon 2 years too early but she was really skilled with her weapon without it though, Ruby had a long ways ahead of her.

Asides from her brown leather combat boots Y/n was wearing the standard Beacon uniform which she thought to be too small but that was most likely due to her curves just making it seem that way. Y/n, with slight embarrassment, was near constantly pulling her skirt down to shield the world from her underwear or rather shield her underwear from the world as by the looks of the passing gazes told that the world wouldn't mind getting a quick peak of the curvy third years assets. Just a small gust of wind would be all it'd take to ruin Y/n's attempts of saving herself from embarrassment or... "Y/N!!" a Ruby. Ruby surprise hugged, tackled, Y/n from behind as she was midway done turning causing her to fall onto her side with Ruby on top and something rubbing against her thigh.

"Heyy... Ruby!" Y/n exclaimed somewhat happily, petting Ruby's head while the younger girl hugged her. Y/n had become like a second big sister to Ruby after Ozpin had Y/n teach a combat class in Glynda's stead, leading to her seeing just how bad, no, horrible Ruby was without her scythe. After the class Ruby asked, Yang begged, that Y/n would teach her how to fight without a weapon to which Y/n agreed and ever since then Y/n's practically become team RWBY member number five or just an honorary member. "Alright... that's enough, Ruby" Ruby's eyes widened and with an embarrassed look she used her semblance to quickly get off Y/n and the few seconds Y/n was on the ground below Ruby she could have sworn she saw a bulge in Ruby's pantyhose.

Y/n wiped her herself clean of any dirt as she got onto her. Ruby was dressed in her usual red outfit instead of the Beacon uniform. "Where's your uniform?" Y/n asked and Ruby waved it off. "Ooohh... I just had my last class an hour ago!" Y/n hummed and shook her head in slight jealousy at Ruby's shorter school days, even though Y/n's school days were few and far between thanks to missions and the granted vacation that comes due to those missions. "Well, good on yo-" "That means we can spend the day together! I would have invited you to be with me and my team and not just me but Weiss wasbusyandYangandBlakeareoutgodsknowwheresoit'sjustyouandm-" Y/n was overwhelmed by Ruby's talking speed leaving her cartoonishly dizzy trying to keep up. Y/n shook her head and grabbed Ruby by her shoulders. "Slow down!" Ruby stopped her Barry Allen speed rambling and stared at Y/n.

"So, it's just you and me?" Y/n asked and Ruby quickly nodded and Y/n let go of her shoulders with a sigh. "Okay! I'm fine with that!" Y/n placed her hands on her hips and Ruby balled her hand into a fist in celebration. "Yesss!" Y/n giggled and tilted her head. "There's no need to be so happy about it! It's not like I would have said no!" Ruby rubbed the back of her head with embarrassment. "I suppose I just thought since you're so much older than me you wouldn't wanna hang out with me! Outside of teaching how to fight of course..." Y/n smiled softly and gently placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder. "Don't worry, Ruby. I don't care about that stuff! Everyone can get along with everyone if you ask me!" Ruby blushed and smiled at Y/n, fiddling anxiously with her hands behind her back. "Would you like to come to my dorm? We hang out there pretty much all the time anyway after training!" Ruby asked, still seeming a bit anxious. "Sure!"

Y/n stepped into team RWBY's dorm with Ruby closing the door behind them. Y/n walked over to the dorm window and leaned against the bookcase in front of it. "Ugh, why do you guys get a view so much better than mine?" Y/n asked, enjoying the view of the outside whereas Ruby was enjoying the sight of Y/n's thick plump ass pushing up her skirt and revealing her panties. Ruby bit her bottom lip and reached under her skirt, starting to jerk off her futa cock through her pantyhose while staring at Y/n's ass. "N-no clue!" Ruby tried to hide the lust and pure horny in her voice as she approached Y/n. "Hm... gotta talk to Ozpin about this. Get a better vieeew... a better dorm entirely to be honest! My team would love that" Y/n rambled and Ruby didn't listen. Dropping her pantyhose Ruby hugged Y/n from behind and grabbed her tits. "Oh! Ruby! Watch where you're grabb- AH~!!"

Y/n's tongue shot out of her mouth as she had failed to realize that Ruby took off her panties before it was too late. Ruby hugged Y/n as close and tightly as possible as started fucking and groping her. "AH~!! Ruby~!!" Y/n moaned and shouted but Ruby paid no attention and simply pounded away at Y/n's pussy, using her semblance to thrust as fast as possible creating a constant clapping sound as Ruby's hips rapidly met Y/n's ass over and over again. Ruby was going balls deep with each thrust as she fucked the much older girl like an animal in heat. "AH~!! AAHH~!! OOH~!! Gods~!!" Y/n moaned, being completely caught off guard by the sweet, young and innocent girl's sudden thrust into her. Ruby's cock wasn't the biggest but it damn well was nowhere near small combined with how Ruby just rapidly pounded away Y/n was unable to properly think with her pussy becoming leaking wet.

"Oh God~!! You feel so amazing~! Mmmhm~! Y/n~! Please let me keep fucking youuu~!!" Ruby exclaimed nearly shouted as she begged to be allowed to continue despite Y/n making no effort to stop her neither did Ruby at any point slow down. "AH~!! AAH~! Ruby~!! Ruby~!! AAHH~!!" Y/n was getting slowly getting her thought process somehow back to her despite Ruby's animalistic pounding and rough groping of her tits. 'I can't believe it! Ruby of all people is fucking me! Not to mention she's fucking me like an animal!' Y/n thought to herself and lowered her head before it almost immediately shot back up. "AAAAHHH~!!" Y/n loudly moaned with her entire body shaking. "Aaaahh~!!" Ruby moaned too, hugging Y/n even tighter as the two simultaneously came together. Just like that Y/n had lost her train of thought yet again and before she knew it she was in a mating press with Ruby continuing her onslaught of thrusts.

"AAHH~!! AH~!" Y/n moaned, her clothes were practically drenched in sweat as Ruby hadn't bothered to do much undressing asides from the minimal amount that just about allowed her to fuck Y/n. Y/n held on to the pillow above her head whilst Ruby stared into her eyes panting with her tongue out. Ruby's cock repeatedly hit Y/n's womb and Ruby made an effort to keep her body as close as possible to Y/n's body. 'Ruby... the sweet innocent girl... she's like a little sister to me and here she is...!' Y/n began regaining her thoughts again as Ruby kept thrusting, her futa balls slapping against Y/n's ass with each thrust downward into the senior student. "Be mine~! Ah~! Please be my~! Ugh~! What's the word~!? Whatever~! Please let me use you~! Ngh~! Whenever I want~! Let me~! Ah~! Please let me dump my cum in you whenever I'm pent up~!" Ruby begged with her thrusts getting even faster and more intense.

Y/n moved her head backwards exposing her neck to Ruby who wasted no time in burying her face in Y/n's neck in what could only be assumed as an attempt to give her hickeys. "AHH~!!" 'N-no way! Ruby's asking me to be... to be! Her cumdump! I can't say yes! She's too young to be asking such things! What would Yang think!? What about everyone els-" "YES~!! AAHH~!! I'll be yours~!! AH~!!" Y/n's mouth betrayed her thoughts and this spurred Ruby on even more as she released the mating press and grabbed onto Y/n's hips. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou~!" Ruby exclaimed her gratitude way faster than Y/n could comprehend not that she had the ability to comprehend anything as Ruby was fucking her brains out. Y/n's tits swung back and forth in her uniform with Y/n moaning with her tongue hanging out and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Y/n's legs were spread wide open allowing Ruby to slam into her as much as she wanted with no restriction. Seeing Y/n's open mouth and tongue hanging out Ruby took this chance to kiss Y/n and jam her tongue into Y/n's mouths. "MMHM~!!" Ruby's tongue dominated Y/n's mouth who was too busy moaning into Ruby's mouth and wrapping her legs around Ruby's waist, her thick thighs squeezing Ruby and Ruby's hands squeezing Y/n's tits. Y/n wrapped her arms around the back of Ruby's neck as the two continued to make out whilst Ruby had her way with the older Y/n. "MHM~!! MMMHM~!! AAAAHH~!!!" "AAAHH~!!" Y/n and Ruby parted from the kiss, Y/n threw her head back and Ruby's head shot forward as the two came together once more with a string of saliva coming out both of their mouths. Y/n's pussy leaked with cum to the point it got past even Ruby's cock.

Y/n laid flat on her stomach with her upper body lifted up so Y/n could suck Ruby off. Y/n's pussy leaked Ruby's cum which was somewhat covered by Y/n's skirt. Ruby sat back and enjoyed the feeling of Y/n deepthroating her cock whilst Ruby caressed her hair. "Aahh...~ That's it...~ Keep sucking it just like that, Y/n~" Ruby mumbled with a happy and satisfied tone of voice, she was about to be even more satisfied when Y/n would, at the end of her deepthroating, swallow all of Ruby's cum and be the little Roses fucktoy from then on.

-end of chapter-

Wanted to publish a fem reader chapter here cause I want this book to be diverse and not just my typical Male Reader stuff! Anyway!

Next chapter!: Grimm Encounters!

You'll never guess what that's about... hehe... think I'll do a little preview like this of the next chapter on every upcoming chapter.